Subject: NVAT alpha 3 release (Network Video Audio Tool)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 15:07:12 +0900

ANNOUNCE: NVAT (Network Video Audio Tool) V0.01 alpha 3 release
=======================================================

Dear readers:

We announce the alpha 3 release of NVAT (Network Video Audio Tool).

NVAT is an Internet multicasting tool which is designed to save
network traffic, and works under rather narrow network bandwidth
(64Kbps).  It is an IP multicast enabled application on Windows 95 and
Windows NT, and compatible with MBone standard applications, namely NV
and VAT.

NVAT Web Page is up now.  You can get detailed information and the alpha
release software from the following URL:

  http://www1.meshnet.or.jp/~mms-eizo/nvat/index.html

NVAT is currently alpha release.  We welcome your ideas, suggestions and
questions.  We appreciate the time you take to point out any problems,
bugs and strange behaviors you encounter.

Please send e-mail to the following address:

  [email-masked]

NOTES: This release of software is free, and the use is limited for
research and evaluation purposes.

Regards,

NVAT Development Team