Subject: Re: Mbone Apps for Windows NT 4 SP3 (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Susanne Witschel)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 13:37:12 +0200 (CES)

----- Forwarded message from Julia Wunner -----

Hi

> > Error: couldn't duplicate output handle: bad file number. 

I got the same error message with the Shrimp sdr. Everything works fine 
since I deleted all non-shrimp MBone binaries (as Susanne Witschel said)
PLUS I deleted the old sdr subdirectory.

----- End of forwarded message from Julia Wunner -----

 It's not necessary to actually remove the tools; if You whish to use them
 occasionally, just remove the path. You can change back the path later if
 necessary.

-- 
 ;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-8
  Susanne Witschel                  Tel.: +49 (0)721 608-3784
  Universitaet Karlsruhe            
  Rechenzentrum                     e-mail: [email-masked]
  Zirkel 2
  76128 Karlsruhe
 (-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-8.^V