Subject: VIC ATM interface

From: Chris Robson ATDNet Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 11:02:16 -0500 (EST)

A quick look at VIC shows a FORE ATM interface.

Anyone now anything about this?  How does it work.  Any clear docs on it? 
etc?

..chris

---

From: Chris Robson ATDNet Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 15:05:01 -0500 (EST)

Stan

Sorry my question wasnt clear enough.  I know Fore as ATM adapters.  what 
I want to know has anyone played with the VIC Fore ATM interface.  If so 
how do you use it.  I have not found any clear docs on it's use, i.e. 
activate the Fore API on the VIC code?

...chris
On Tue, 12 Mar 1996, Stan Barber wrote:

> FORE has a number of host-based ATM cards.
> 
> -- 
> Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email-masked]
> Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
> Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 14:07:52 CST

Ah. Sorry, can't help you there.