Subject: Tunnel.

From: Patrick Vielle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:13:44 -0600 (CST)

Hello,
I work for the Institute of Astronomy at the National Autonumous
University of Mexico (UNAM.MX). 
(I am using my E-Mail account at another place dough.)
We would like to activate a temporal tunnel to make a Mbone demo at the
National Internet Society meeting that will take place the 1st and 2nd of
December here at UNAM. I have been told by UNAM Network Operation Center
administrator that UNAM currently has many connections to USA. Can any
kind soul out there on the Mbone list, tell me which is the best place in
our case to ask for a tunnel? Our address is 132.248.x.x. (132.248.10.2
for example)

I realise that the actual petition of that tunnel must be made by our NOC
administrator, however the information you'll provide will be of great
use.

Thanks.

Patrick Vielle
Instituto de Astronomia
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico