Subject: Multicast version 3.5, with tcp retransmit patches for 2.5/2.5.1, is now available

From: [email-masked] (Sangeeta Mukherjee)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:41:17 -0700

Multicast version 3.5 is now available for Solaris 2.5 and 2.5.1.
These releases include the following patches:

     OS Version          PatchID            Modules affected
  ------------------------------------------------------------------|
   |  Solaris 2.5   |  103169-06    |       /kernel/drv/ip          |
   |                |               |       /usr/sbin/ifconfig      |
   |                |               |       /sbin/ifconfig          |
   ------------------------------------------------------------------
   |  Solaris 2.5   |  103447-03    |       /kernel/drv/tcp         |
   ------------------------------------------------------------------
   |  Solaris 2.5.1 |  103630-01    |       /kernel/drv/ip          |
   |                |               |       /usr/sbin/ifconfig      |
   |                |               |       /sbin/ifconfig          |
   ------------------------------------------------------------------
   |  Solaris 2.5.1 |  103582-01    |       /kernel/drv/tcp         |
   ------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get the necessary modules and installation instructions from the 
following tarfiles:

       playground.sun.com/pub/multicast/Solaris_mc35+.2.5-patch.tar.gz
       playground.sun.com/pub/multicast/Solaris_mc35+.2.5.1-patch.tar.gz
  
The aforementioned tarfiles also contain mrouted version 3.8.

If you have problems or comments, please send mail to [email-masked]