Subject: Need info

From: "SARINEE MANCHAROENSIRI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:58:30 GMT+7

Dear Sirs,

         I'm working in Thailand at this moment. My company has 
implemented Internet Gateway Project for Communication Authoriy of 
Thailand (CAT). CAT is the government department of Thailand who take 
cares of Communication including Internet. Therefore, CAT has asked us
how to connect to MBONE. Could you please tell me what CAT should do
in order to connect to MBONE.
          Thanks for your kindness in advance.

Best Regards,
Sarinee M.

The Asia-Pacific's Most Valuable VAR
>From Data Communication Magazine ; April'97
============================================================================
Sarinee Mancharoensiri                  The Communication Solution Co.,Ltd.
Network Engineer                        The Executive Regent Bldg.
E-mail: [email-masked]             238/3-4 3rd Fl. Nanglinchi Rd,
Phone:  (662) 678-1478 Ext.3756         Chongnonsi, Yannawa
Fax:    (662) 678-1646                  Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Mobile: (66)  (01)628-6105
============================================================================

---

From: Yozo Toda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 20:01:10 +0900

responding to an old mail...

> in order to connect to MBONE.

as far as I know, there're two MBone links to thailand;
through nectec and AI3.
you should contact both and discuss about MBone connection.

aohakobe:yozo% mrinfo mr.ai3.net.
202.249.47.21 (mr.ai3.net) [version 3.8]:
  202.249.47.21 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/querier/leaf]
  202.249.47.21 -> 202.40.138.65 (ustsu16.ust.hk) [1/32/tunnel/down/leaf]
  202.249.47.21 -> 167.205.23.3 (indonesia-itb-ether.ITB.ac.id) [1/32/tunnel/down/leaf]
  202.249.47.21 -> 202.249.47.65 (ix-th1.ai3.net) [1/32/tunnel]
  202.249.47.21 -> 203.178.137.175 (mr.nara.wide.ad.jp) [1/64/tunnel]
aohakobe:yozo% mrinfo mbone.nectec.or.th.
mrinfo: got reply from 202.44.204.15 instead of 202.44.204.79
202.44.204.15 (ping.nectec.or.th) [DVMRPv3 compliant]:
  202.44.204.15 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/querier/leaf]
  192.168.2.15 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/disabled]
  202.44.207.15 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/disabled]
  202.44.204.79 -> 203.150.154.51 (magarita.nectec.or.th) [1/1/tunnel/down/leaf]
  202.44.204.79 -> 150.99.99.20 (totoro.sinet.ad.jp) [1/64/tunnel/down/leaf]
aohakobe:yozo% 

-- yozo.