Subject: Re: tockholm.mbone.ebone.net gone?

From: Peter Lothberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 98 18:47:23 MET DST

> Peter Lothberg writes:
>  > 
>  > We are trying to move to a native multicast environment as fast as
>  > possible. There are currently working multicast exchanges atleast at
>  > Nasa-Ames, Pennsauken Nap and in Stockholm. 
>  > 
>  > I would like to urge service providers to restructure their multicast
>  > services.
>  > 
> Where does one get information how to join the exchange at Stockholm?
> 
> Pete

Technical stuff:	[email-masked]
Admin Stuff:		[email-masked]

Remember, it's an exchange point, transit etc is something you have to
negotiate with the participants.

-Peter