Subject: Re:

From: Ing. Benjamin Dominguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 96 18:21:53 -0600

Quiestion:

	CuSeeMe is working well, with audio and video???

Good luck,
Benjamin.
=============================

Hi,

> How can I make a videoconference system under the Windows95? Any
> helpful tools could I get from Internet?

CUSeeMe and VideoPhone works on Win95.
check http://cuseeme.cornell.edu/ and   
http://www.pcworld.com/connectix/
Here CUSM on Win95 is working well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Koji ANDO <[email-masked]>   Stoppt die Atomtests!
RACE, the Univ. of Tokyo	Ich protestiere gegen die Atomtests.
URL:  http://www.race.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~chutzpah/
71060,[email-masked]	[email-masked]
Phone: +81-3-5453-5882			FAX: +81-3-3467-0648