Subject: WB, VAT,VIC,SD Solaris 2.5 running SunOS 5.5

From: RAJESH RAO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 96 12:15:32 EST

I recently installed Solaris_mc35+.2.5-patch mrouted on my Solaris 2.5 running
SunOS 5.5. I wanted to know what version of WB, VAT, VIC, SD is required for
this mrouted.
  
thank you

Rajesh Rao

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 17:53:03 +0000 (GMT)

> SunOS 5.5. I wanted to know what version of WB, VAT, VIC, SD is required for

If you look at http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/archive/ you will find the answer
to your question.

=============================================================================
Graeme Wood                                 Email: [email-masked]
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottish MICE National Support Centre       Email: [email-masked]
for your multimedia conferencing support    WWW:   http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/
=============================================================================