Subject: SDAP specification

From: Nair Venugopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 15:01:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Is there a "draft-specification"  on the Session Directory Announcement 
Protocol (SDAP)? I would be grateful  if someone could provide pointers 
to it, if such a draft exists.

Thanks.
--venu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nair Venugopal(Venu)               Network Services
Email: [email-masked]     2339 Dunford Hall, Knoxville TN-37996
Phone: (423) 974 8508		   University of Tennessee, Knoxville

---

From: [email-masked] (Eve Schooler)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 96 11:15:31 PDT

Venu,

>to it, if such a draft exists.
 
Not yet, but Mark has been aiming to complete it soon - hopefully
before the next IETF.  You might try having a look at the minutes and
slides from the MMUSIC WG for the 12/95 IETF, when Mark last gave a 
presentation on SDAP.  See:

	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/minutes/ietf.12.95
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/confctrl/minutes/slides.12.95.{tar, tar.Z}

E.