Subject: Tunnel Request

From: Sean Watkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 08:34:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi 

Can someone generous at CA*net supply a tunnel for host:

	205.233.111.91

If possible, we would love it for 3 days; we are at a tradeshow and 
our connectivity is being supplied to us as part of the show.. it
isn't really worth tunneling from us here (on Sprintlink) half ways
across the country into our sgi box.

Thanks

-- 
Sean Watkins                                         
email: [email-masked]       "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
voice: (403) 262-5859                                       - Albert Einstein

---

From: Marilyn Hay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 8:54:38 UTC-0700

Hi Sean,

From your message:
> our connectivity is being supplied to us as part of the show.

The BCnet router (mbone.BC.net) is about 5 hops away from you and may
be about the closest.  I've cc'ed this to the ARnet contact as they
may be able to do something a little better.  Take care,

        Marilyn Hay                          voice mail: 604-822-1348
        BCnet, Network Management Centre                 1-800-255-8588
        515 West Hastings Street             fax mail:   604-291-5022
        Vancouver, B.C.  Canada  V6B 5K3     e-mail:     [email-masked]