Subject: tockholm.mbone.ebone.net gone?

From: Niels Baggesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:34:15 +0200

Over the summer stockholm.mbone.ebone.net has been quite unstable, and
now seems to have disappeared for good. Anybody know anything about its
whereabouts?

/Niels

-- 
Niels Baggesen,  UNI-C,  Olof Palmes Alle 38,  DK-8200  Aarhus N,  Denmark
Email: [email-masked]  Tel: +45 89 37 66 69  Fax: +45 89 37 66 77
---  Never underestimate the bandwidth of a CD flying through the lab  ---

---

From: Petri Helenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:58:14 +0300 (EEST)

> now seems to have disappeared for good. Anybody know anything about its
Seems to be up and running:
192.36.148.206 (stockholm.mbone.ebone.net) [version 3.255,prune,genid,mtrace]:
  194.68.128.50 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/disabled]
  192.36.148.206 -> 192.36.148.204 (mbone.sunet.se) [1/32]
  192.36.148.206 -> 192.36.137.1 (schnell.ebone.net) [1/64/tunnel]
  192.36.148.206 -> 193.166.5.252 (funet2-rtr.funet.fi) [1/40/tunnel/down/leaf]
  192.36.148.206 -> 129.240.140.21 (sauce-ether.uio.no) [1/40/tunnel/down/leaf]
  194.68.128.50 -> 194.143.8.24 (ra1.sn.no) [1/40/tunnel]
  192.36.148.206 -> 130.225.249.43 (patella.uni-c.dk) [1/40/tunnel]
  192.36.148.206 -> 193.63.94.99 (mbone.ulcc.ja.net) [3/48/tunnel]
  194.68.128.50 -> 192.121.158.242 (Munich-Mbone.Ebone.NET) [1/48/tunnel]
  194.68.128.50 -> 194.52.5.213 (194.52.5.213) [1/32/tunnel/down/leaf]
  194.68.128.50 -> 194.89.196.253 (fitfi-lb0.datanet.tele.fi) [1/32/tunnel]
  194.68.128.50 -> 193.229.0.46 (nfs.kolumbus.fi) [1/32/tunnel/down/leaf]
  194.68.128.50 -> 195.206.64.170 (ams-mr.att-unisource.net) [1/48/tunnel]
  192.36.148.206 -> 193.203.254.2 (uk-ws.ten-34.net) [1/48/tunnel]

Pete