Subject: request for video information on Mbone

From: SATLAPALLI MADHURI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:08:15 -0500 (CDT)

Sir,

     I am a student of Lamar University doing my M.S in computer science.
I am doing a project on Mbone. 

I would like to know about the software and hardware pheripherals needed
to get audio and video applications.

I have done quite some netsearch (www.mbone.com ) and was able to find
some details about the audio applications but i would really appreciate if
you could send me some details regarding the video applications.

I will be working on SGI IRIX 5.3 workstation.

My e-mail address is:
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]

I would be thankful if you can respond as soon as possible.
Thank You.

Madhuri Satlapalli
5145, University Drive
Beaumont, TX. 77705.