Subject: Re: wb start in sd

From: Vipin Jain/HQ/3Com <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 May 96 19:52:38 EDT

BTW, I am also facing the same problem with my sd and wb on the sun. What was 
the solution?
Has anybody tried to run sd (v 1.4 alpha) and vat (v 1.4) on Windows 95. Is 
anything else need to be
configured (besides the multicast interface address and default gateway)? sd 
doesn't appear to pick up
 any sessions.

Will appreciate any pointers.

vipin.  

----- Previous Message ---------------------------------------------------- 

To: pgp  @ tc.cornell.edu @ UGATE
cc: mbone  @ ISI.EDU @ UGATE 
From: avu @ alantec.com (Anh Vu) @ UGATE    
Date: Friday  May 17, 1996 05:17 PM
Subject: Re: wb start in sd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Phil, I'll give this a try.

BTW, is there newer version of sd besides 1.14?  or wb?

Anh

---

From: "Wessel de Roode" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 05:19:26 -0600

> Will appreciate any pointers.
Well I know a view guys in my house (I'm the mbone knot) who recieve mbone
stuff successfull under NT they use the win95 tools for it.
There using vic2.7b3 and vat and sd. It takes long for sd to fill up but it
does.
Also another audio tool in the field (just fresh compieled today) is rat:
ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/mice/sdr/rat

Best web pointer for MBONE software (I.M.H.O)
http://www.merit.edu/net-research/mbone/.archive.html

Wessel

-- 
[---]
Your fortune cookie today is:

The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no more
annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near relation.
		-- Oscar Wilde