Subject: places all over the world - 3:20pm ast

From: "Dwight Spencer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:26:53 -0400

Currently in places I see:

Kouchi Mouri, Japan
Juergen Weigert, FAU Erlangen
Vince Fuller, BBN Planet
UWM Parking Lot
Dwight Spencer (TeleEd)   (myself)
Felix Kugler (Switch)
Mark Handley (ISI)
Jimmy Kyriannis (NYU)

http://teleeducation.nb.ca/~spencer/places.jpg

Joseph, can you ask the ONet folks to see if there are problems
getting into the US.  I was told earlier by Bill Fenner that it looked 
like our  packets were getting 'lost' between mbone2().onet and 
MCI.

I just checked in 'mbone rtp audio' and I got (audio) through to 
Michael Speer at Sun fine.  Perhaps our sessions are being pruned 
shortly after being announced?  ... He said he didn't see my stream
in places.

diwght s.
____________________________________________________________________________
dwight spencer					phone:  506 444 5389
internet services manager				fax:    506 444 4232
[email-masked]

TeleEducation NB, 500 Beaverbrook Court,
Fredericton, NB, Canada, E3B 5H1

---

From: Alan Batie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:45:43 -0800

> Dwight Spencer (TeleEd)   (myself)

For what it's worth, I'm not seeing Dwight or Jimmy, but I'm seeing the
others; we're hanging off uunet

-- 
Alan Batie                     ------        What goes up, must come down.
[email-masked]        \    /        Ask any system administrator.
+1 503-264-8844 (voice)         \  /         --unknown
D0 D2 39 0E 02 34 D6 B4          \/          5A 41 21 8F 23 5F 08 9D

---

From: Joseph Porrovecchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:59:09 -0500

Hi Dwight,

I will look into this and get back to you

-- 
Joseph Porrovecchio 
Network Support Specialist
------
External Networking Facilities Management  	
4 Bancroft Ave. Rm. 101			         
Toronto, Ontario M5S 1C1		   
Voice: 416.978.0188  Fax: 416.978.6620	   
http://enfm.utcc.utoronto.ca/~joseph / N.O.C.: 1.800.268.6324