Subject: vic 2.7 for HP-UX

From: Petri Helenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 15:10:09 +0200

Is there a version of vic 2.7 for HP-UX around?

Pete

---

From: Piers O'Hanlon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:23:46 +0000

>   Is there a version of vic 2.7 for HP-UX around?
You can try: (for HP-UX 9.05)

http://av.avc.ucl.ac.uk/hp/software/vic-2.7a36.hpux.gz

(It's got a very buggy jpeg parallax transmit possiblity)

Alternatively, the unadulterated vic-2.7a36 source compiles okay in your 
average HP-UX9.05/gcc2.7.2/libg++2.7.1/tcl7.4/tk4.0/blt-1.8 environment.

Piers O'Hanlon
______________

Audio Visual Centre
University College London.

---

From: Roy Bennett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:53:06 +0000

Petri
 >  Is there a version of vic 2.7 for HP-UX around?

 vicbin-2.7a32-hpux.gz in 

ftp://cs.ucl.ac.uk/mice/tmp/

 >Pete

Roy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roy Bennett, Project Manager, MERCI
Computer Science                           Phone: +44 171 380 7934
University College London                  Fax:   +44 171 387 1397
Gower Street, LONDON WC1E 6BT              Email: [email-masked]
--------- URL http://www-dept.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/R.Bennett ------------