Subject: Win95 vic and vat

From: Mark Leber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:07:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have sdrwin.exe running on a 95 machine.  All work like a dream.
I'm using the QuickCam and soundblaster.  I installed the same files
and hardware on another win95 machine and get the following:

sdrwin starts ok, and sessions show up.  When I start the audio, the 
window with the address pops up (as it should), and the I get the
following window (this one I don't get on the working machine):

----------------------------------------
VAT.EXE

X  IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP: the operation 
completed successfully.

		ok
----------------------------------------

After I click on ok, the window is gone, but nothing starts.  The
exact same thing happens with vic.  Has anyone seen this???

thanks in advance,
--mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark D. Leber                      | e-mail: [email-masked]
Computer Scientist                 | phone : (601)634-4607
USAE Waterways Experiment Station  | FAX   : (601)634-2301
3909 Halls Ferry Rd.               | WWW   : http://www.wes.army.mil/
Vicksburg, MS 39180                |
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jesus Maria Arango - Ing. Comunicaciones FSM LTDA." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:44:16 +0500 (GMT)

I I read your message, I want to know what multicast software do you use
for your quickcam and where can I get it.

Where can I get nv, vat and sdr for windows?

Thnaks

 - Jesus Arango (JA406)
   Supernet S.A.

---

From: "Jesus Maria Arango - Ing. Comunicaciones FSM LTDA." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:44:16 +0500 (GMT)

Thnaks

 - Jesus Arango (JA406)
   Supernet S.A.