Subject: got started,getting running

From: [email-masked] (Almerindo Graziano)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:49:00 +0100

hi everybody

i finally run some local Mbone tests between two SUNs here at Sheffield
Hallam University.If i get a couple of nice demos up and running i'll
try to get the poeple here to ask for an Mbone connection to
Janet.Unfortunately i got the following problem:
	One of the SUNs ( call it SUN1) is connetcted to a local Ethernet LAN
and every session announced from SDR on the other SUN (call it SUN2)
gets to every PC on the local LAN and to SUN1. Every session announced
from SDR on SUN1 gets to SUN2 but when i announce a session from one of
the pcs in the LAN connected to SUN1 the session doesn't get to neither
of the SUNs but only to the other pcs.
	Has any of you any idea why i'm getting this problem? Here follows
some tech details:

SUN1	Sun LX (Solaris 2.5  )
SUN2	Ultrasparc... (Solaris 2.6)
Pcs   Pentium 200Mhz Win95

Almerindo