Subject: Speed up your website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 98 13:50:52 EST

Speed your site with SiteSpeed

For all you web designers who have cool sites, but not much action, SiteSpeed
compresses your site's graphics so they download from two to five times faster,
without sacrificing your image's screen size, or quality.

In addition to image compression, SiteSpeed also provides you with an FTP
interface to transfer images to and from your internet provider, and helpful
tips and tricks for speeding up your site through proper design.

Come check out our site at http://www.leadsearch.com/sitespeed

            We're speeding up the web one page at a time...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message complies with the proposed 
United States Federal requirements for 
commercial email bill, Section 301.  For 
additional info see:
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html

SiteSpeed
12 Greenway Plaza, 11th Floor
Houston, TX 77046
713-871-5WEB

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this email address with the
word "remove" in the subject line.