Subject: Re: How many "Places" are there usually?

From: [email-masked] (John A. Stewart)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:35:01 -0400

Well, there is an east view, and a west view from Ottawa, Canada. We are
working on the north and south views. :-)

John Stewart
[email-masked]

> 
> me too. - oughtn't the session be renamed to 'places all over erlangen'?
> 
> edgar
>

---

From: Juergen Weigert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 19:02:48 +0200 (MET DST)

> working on the north and south views. :-)

Wow, 3:3 now,  Ottawa contra Erlangen.

Hmm, Your camera and Andrew Patrick's camera seem to show the same place
in ottawa from the same direction. Trees paths and buildings match
exactly and there is even a blue car (parked ath the far right hand
side) in both. The only difference seems to be that Andrew is upstairs.

The two of you should use a common encoding to eliminate the redundancy
you transmit. :-)

But the three views from Erlangen are *really* three different directions.
Yeah!

        juergen.

-- 
 o        Juergen Weigert >> [email-masked] << vim:set wm=8
<V> 99 bottles of beer, 2 pizza, 2 t-shirts, enough bugs, no permanent values
 \                   comp.security.unix discussing screen:
(/)  It is a program that screens other people from seeing what you are doing