Subject: Any vic support for SunVideo Plus (PCI card) in the works?

From: [email-masked] (R. P. Channing Rodgers, M.D.)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:03:27 -0400

Dear Fellow MBONE Netizens,

I've just migrated from an UltraSPARC 2 (with Sbus-based SunVideo card)
to an UltraSPARC 60 (with PCI-based SunVideo Plus card).  It appears that
vic does not support this newer card.  Anyone know of any plans to add
support for the new PCI card, and when it might happen??

Thanks and Cheerio, Rick Rodgers

---

From: Niels Baggesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:17:45 +0200

> support for the new PCI card, and when it might happen??

You can get it, together with updated drivers, from the maker of the card.
It is actually an Osprey-1500 in disguise.

You can find things on http://www.mmac.com

/Niels

-- 
Niels Baggesen,  UNI-C,  Olof Palmes Alle 38,  DK-8200  Aarhus N,  Denmark
Email: [email-masked]  Tel: +45 89 37 66 69  Fax: +45 89 37 66 77
---  Never underestimate the bandwidth of a CD flying through the lab  ---