Subject: Muting individual sources in WIN95 rat

From: Beau Williamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:58:32 -0600

Fellow Multicasters,

Does anyone know how to mute an individual receiver in the WIN95 version of
rat? In the Unix version, we just use the middle mouse button.  However,
there is no such concept in WIN95 (at least I don't think there is) so I am
unable to mute individual sources.

Anyone found another method to accomplish this in WIN95 rat??

Beau Williamson

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:05:57 +0000

>Anyone found another method to accomplish this in WIN95 rat??

It's not currently possible. The next release will allow control-button-1
as an alternative, which should work under Windows.

Colin

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:05:57 +0000

Colin