Subject: Where to hook in MBONE?

From: "Songkrant MUNEENAEM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:42:40 +0000

Sawasdee krub, (THAI traditional greeting)

I 'm interesting to connect with MBONE. You can see our network 
topology and equipment at "http://www.psu.ac.th/campus/".
I have the Cisco router 4500-M as the Internet router and its 
software is ready for IPmulticast. On this router, the 
WAN port ip-address is 203.150.18.134, this port connect my site to 
Internet with speed 256kbps to "NECTEC www.nectec.or.th"
and the ISP is "Internet Thailand www.inet.co.th". That all about the 
outside of my campus.

In my campus, we run on the FORE ATM products. The PowerHub6000 is 
the ATM-edge device for the Ethernet. This also support  IPmulticast.

That the information that I think you should know about my-site. If 
you need more information please let me know. So, you please guide 
me who I should contact with in Thailand or others to setup the MBONE 
to my site.

Regards,
Songkrant MUNEENAEM  [email-masked]   HS9OG
  The Computer Center   Prince of Songkla University
---> http://maliwan.psu.ac.th/~msongkra/index.htm <---