Subject: MultiMON 2.0 Multicast Network Monitor released.

From: [email-masked] (John A. Stewart)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:39:11 -856436 (EDT)

(apologies if you receive duplicates of this message)

The latest version of MultiMON, our Multicast Monitoring tool, has
been released.

The web page describing the functioning of this tool is at:

http://www.merci.crc.ca/#MultiMON

The software is at:

ftp://debra.dgbt.crc.ca/pub/mbone/multimon/multimon.2.0.tar.gz

Changes since previous versions include long-term monitoring, and
numerous bug fixes. Please go through the web pages for more 
information.

It requires Unix, tcl/tk 8.0 or above, and a network tap that 
allows promiscuous access. There are some programs, for instance,
a modified tcpdump and a version of xplot, that are included in
both source format and in compiled form for Sparc Solaris machines.

John Stewart - [email-masked]
John Robinson - [email-masked]

Communications Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada.