Subject: Be, Buy, Boost Canadian

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 18:56:57 -0500

Hi,
 
J.P. Mac of Cool to be Canadian here.. asking my friends, old and new,
to help me get a VERY COOL fundraising program underway... you may have
heard of it -  Be, Buy, Boost Canadian!

Cool is encouraging all Canadians to THINK before VOTING with their
dollars..  
*BE* Canadian in your attitudes and actions, *BUY* Canadian whenever
possible, and *BOOST* Canadian talent and enterprise, from garage bands
to high tech! - 
we know you agree, so,

NOW It's OFFICIAL... YOU have access to the COOLEST 3B CyberSTICKERS on
the planet!  

Cool to be Canadian is giving away FREE  **Be, Buy, Boost Canadian** 
CyberSTICKERS at http://www.cool.ca

You can stick these FREE Cool stickers on your website,  send them out
to your friends, attach them to your e-mail messages  or invent Cool new
ways to use them!

If you want the REAL THING, (to stick on s'cool books, correspondence,
car dashboard, whatever ;-) send a twonie ($2), or if you want the whole
set, we'll exchange them for a family of two polar bears and a loonie
($5.). 

If you REALLY LIKE what Cool to be Canadian stands for, please send a
generous donation cheque for whatever STAYING CANADIAN is worth to you!

For your REAL 3B stickers, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and
your donation to:

Cool to be Canadian 
Be, Buy Boost Stickers
Box 933, Station H
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 2M9

If you are donating over $1,000. to the non-profit organization, please
make your cheque payable to:

"Cool to be Canadian Corp."
Royal Bank Account #101-948-8
c/o  Aikins, MacAulay & Thorvaldson
360 Main Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada R3C 4G1

Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $50.

Cool to be Canadian (tm) is a non-partisan, non-governmental  non-profit
volunteer organization devoted to YOUTH EMPLOYMENT, ECONOMIC
ENCOURAGEMENT, VOLUNTEERISM and DISCOVERY of our CANADIAN IDENTITIES 
http://www.cool.ca   All donations are re-invested in the community,
supporting various projects wherever Canadians live, and want to stay.

Stay Canadian, Be Cool,

J.P. Mac, 
Your Cool-ordinator for
Cool to be Canadian Corp. Cool d'etre canadien
http://www.cool.ca

/////////////////////////////////////

- What if I DON'T WANT  Cool to contact me any more?
Just reply right away with the words "I'm not Cool, and don't support
Cool to be Canadian :-( leave me alone "

- What if I DO WANT TO HELP Cool to be Canadian?
Great!   Just volunteer to join us in passing this message along to a
friend, associate, club or school who you think might appreciate what it
is to BE CANADIAN.    Membership $10. - Children $5. - Family $25.

A note of PUBLIC THANKS to a handful of our most generous VOLUNTEERS &
SUPPORTERS since 1992: Cathy & Anne, Peter P., Cindy B., Dave D.,
Felicia, Ed & family, Karen R., Bruce A., Casper B., Martine B.,
Sabriane,  Neil, Jennifer & Family, Sharon & Chuck, Valerie S., Terry
A., Peter W., Wendy L., Steve W, Mike T. Shane & Elaine,  Karen M.,
Natalie M., Sheila B., Ross B., Dotto, Cindy R., Annabel, Tom & family,
John & Florence M., Reg K., Chris &  Murray N., Tim K., Maurice A., Brad
P., Bill B., WebGoddess,  Brian W., Luc T., Nathan R. etc....
/////////////////////////////////////