Subject: problem about mrouted

From: dkliu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 05:32:51 +0800

hi!!

      I wanted to run rsvpd on some hosts which support multicast , so I

 choose one host as multicast router, but when I ran mrouted on this
host ,It showed the
 following warning messages repeatly:

 warning - received DVMRP message from 'the unknown host; or self :
 140.123.101.176
 warning - received DVMRP message from 'the unknown host; or self :
 140.123.103.177

  I think this is mrouted configuration file problem,the configuration
 file is following:

 name CSIE 239.254.0.0/16
 phyint ed0 altnet 140.123.101.0/24
 phyint de0 altnet  140.123.103.0/24

 On the mrouter ed0 's ip is 140.123.101.176 de0's ip is
140.123.103.177,

 would you please tell me how to solve this problem?
 Thanks for your help.

 Terry Liu