Subject: Announce: A free multicast Web Browser

From: [email-masked] (Gilles Dauphin)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:56:05 +0100

Hi,

mMosaic can be build over Lesstif (a subsitute of Motif)

Multicast feature:
	- multicast HTML text.
	- multicast any embedded object ( image: jpeg png xpm ..., MIDI, xfig)
	- mutlicast Scrollbar and Cursor ( like a pen on a slide and like
	  moving the slide)
	- LRMP based

HTML feature:
	- almost HTML 3.2 except no <AREA>, no <FRAME>, no <APPLET> and some
	  other minor feature.
	- <TABLE> works fine. Table in Table too.

Mosaic Feature:
	- almost NCSA Mosaic 2.7b5
	- The news you are reading could be multicasted.

Current release is mMosaic-3.0.10. Solaris 2.5 binaries are available.
Previous 3.0.9 compatible release are available for:
	SunOS413
	Alpha/osf1

Here is some pointer:
	http://sig.enst.fr/~dauphin/mMosaic/index.html
	ftp://ftp.enst.fr/pub/mbone/mMosaic/
	ftp://sig.enst.fr/pub/multicast/mMosaic/

Have fun!

Gilles