Subject: Corrected Ref for SpeedUp/Slowdown Paper

From: [email-masked] (Kevin C. Almeroth)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:25:47 -0800

Thanks to Henning for pointing out that this paper was actually in
Sigmetrics and not Sigcomm.  Here is the full reference from Henning's
bib site, which can be found at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/netbib/:

>>@INPROCEEDINGS{Golu9505:Reducing,
>>AUTHOR="Leana Golubchik and J. C.S. Lui and R. R. Muntz",
>>TITLE="Reducing {I/O} Demand in Video-On-Demand Storage Servers",
>>BOOKTITLE=sigmetrics,
>>ADDRESS="Ottawa, Canada",
>>YEAR=1995,
>>MONTH=may,
>>DAY="15--19",
>>PAGES="25--36",
>>ABSTRACT="Recent technological advances have made multimedia on-de-mand
>>services, such as home entertainment and home-shop-ping, important to  
>>the consumer market.  One of the most challenging aspects of this type
>>of service is providing access either instantaneously or within a small
>>and reasonable latency upon request.  In this paper, we discuss a novel
>>approach, termed adaptive piggybacking, which can be used to provide 
>>on-demand or nearly-on-demand service and at the same time reduce the
>>I/O demand on the multimedia storage server.",
>>REFERENCES="??",
>>KEYWORDS="video-on-demand",
>>URL="http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~leana/ps/bugs.ps",
>>ENTRYBY=Sc
>>}