Subject: sdr error

From: Mark Leber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:07:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Has anybody seen the error "sdr: expected network type IN, got 0" and what
causes it?

--mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark D. Leber                      | e-mail: [email-masked]
Computer Scientist                 | phone : (601)634-4607
USAE Waterways Experiment Station  | FAX   : (601)634-2301
3909 Halls Ferry Rd.               | WWW   : http://www.wes.army.mil/
Vicksburg, MS 39180                |
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Andrey Bobyshev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 19:24:43 +0200 (MST)

Hi,

> Has anybody seen the error "sdr: expected network type IN, got 0" and what

Yes, I've seen the same today.

		- Andrey.

---

From: Roger Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:30:53 -0700 (PDT)

I get it too, but I cannot recognize any malfunction of sdr other than
printing this message.

Roger

---

From: Andrey Bobyshev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:06:25 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

 Does anyone have experience with XVideo Xtra video 
adapter and vic programm for a Ultra Sparc station ? 

Any feedbacks about it ???

			Thanks,
				Andrey Bobyshev.