From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 14:13:19

Please take 2 minutes of your time to read this letter and consider what it says.
Like the instructions say, read it, print it, then read it again!
thank you

          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

                  This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
            PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may ever see. 
Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to generate large
amounts of cash. This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and
ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity. It does not require you to
come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to
leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank! 

"This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for! Simply follow the easy
instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams can come true! When
followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME!"

Thousands of people have used this program to:
- Raise capital to start their own business
- Pay off debts
- Buy homes, cars, etc., 
- Even retire! 

"This is your chance, so don't pass it up!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY 
              ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to nothing to
produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business
by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the U.S.
allows you to recruit new multi- level business online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial reports
costing $5.00 each. Each order you receive via "snail mail" will include:

* $5.00 cash
* The name and number of the report they are ordering
* The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer. THAT'S IT! The $5.00
is yours! This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere! 

                FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
              BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

              ******* I N S T R U C T I O N S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose 
name appears on the list next to the report.

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. 
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send 
to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll 
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method 
has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and address 
under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one that 
was there down to REPORT #2. 

c. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to 
REPORT #3. 

d. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to 
REPORT #4. 

e. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
the list and has NO DOUBT collected a very large sum of money.

     Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save 
it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this 
letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
WORLDWIDE WEB! Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive,
and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another
avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists. 
You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you
can pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you. 
BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE 
ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the report!

         ------------------------------------------
                    AVAILABLE REPORTS
         ------------------------------------------
         ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT 
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL 
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper 
- On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the report
you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal address.
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES" 
Q4224
P.O. Box 5085
Hickory, NC 28603
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
BTL
P.O. Box 1104
Ft. Gibson, OK  74434

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"
Pulse Web Ventures
P.O. Box 2577
Muskogee, OK  74402

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"
KBL
P.O. Box 624-4960
Irvine, CA 92616-4960

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
____________________________________________________________

----------------------------------------------------------------
             HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THIS 
           AMAZING PLAN CAN MAKE YOU $MONEY$
----------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume 
your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing
a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also
assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline
members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5............................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)......$50,000
THIS TOTALS --------------------------------------------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit
10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people
to participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20). You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail
is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk
e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors
even work on trade!

About 250,000 new people get online every month, just on one service alone!

              *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow 
the directions accurately.

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when 
the orders start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title
18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state 
that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

          *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Here are some guidelines to follow that can better guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don't, continue
advertising until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and
the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more
income, send another batch of e-mails (500,000 or more) and start the
whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business! You can also ask a qualified bulk e-mailer for tips
on what is working the best. Find out if he or she is participating in
the program.

NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a business
name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the
Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and
answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help
via telephone and free seminars about business taxes.

            *******T E S T I M O N I A L S*******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't
work and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that
it works. It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money,
with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security. 
Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I am a cost
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. 
When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail."
I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless
fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the
thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had
received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200
in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that
it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby."
I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race"
and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you. Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. I even
checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal. 
It definitely is! IT WORKS!!!
Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest,
lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in
a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out. I
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort
and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first
14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I
surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!
For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at
the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life
before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in
the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return.
Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if
I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program...
11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more
than $41,000 on the first try!!
D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs,
and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our
money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you
do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden
opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

                         ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET 
                             STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
                               FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!