Subject: Temporary tunnel request

From: Mark Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:01:06 +1300

Can anyone provide us with a short term mbone tunnel connection?  Preferably 
from somewhere close to fix-west.  We would like it from basically now for the 
next couple of days.

I know this is short notice and short term but some people here would very 
much like to broadcast the opening concert/event of the Wellington Fringe Arts 
Festival on the mbone and the original plans we had for a tunnel have fallen 
through. The event itself is from 7.30pm Saturday 24th NZ time which would put 
it in the middle of Friday night US time and early Saturday morning in Europe 
so I would hope wouldn't clash with anything.

cheers
mark

---

From: John Meylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:06:38 -0800

Mark,
 We can help you on this (we still have the commented out config for your last 
 tunnel request).  Please contact me directly and let me know the tunnel 
parameters.

- John Meylor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
John S. Meylor			||     NASA Science Internet Office 
Sterling Software		||     Email: 	[email-masked]	
Mail Stop 233-8			||     Phone:	(415) 604-0353
NASA/Ames Research Center	||       Fax:	(415) 604-0063 
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000	||	
-----------------------------------------------------------------------