Subject: Read this twice!!! Just think of the potential!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 20:06:23 EST

Hello, 
I have received this mail a number of times, so it must work....so why not
join me and take an $8 chance....

I am sure that you are like me, in the fact that you are looking for a way to
make money.  This is a sure way to do just that with only $8 out of pocket.
This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON that requires a little work but has a
huge reward.

PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!
You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may ever
see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to generate
large amounts of cash.  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge
and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income. It does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all,
you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank! 
This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow the
easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will come true!
When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME! 

Thousands of people have used this program to:
     -  Raise capital to start their own business
     -  Pay off debts
     -  Buy homes, cars, etc., 
     -  Even retire!!
 This is your chance, so don't pass it up!  Don’t let $8 stop you,  INVEST
JUST $8 IN YOUR FUTURE, your families future.  It is a minimal amount and you
are worth it.  It will change your life.  The recipes alone are worth the $8.

Basically, this is what we do:
We send thousands of people a recipe for $2.00, that costs next to nothing to
reproduce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every state in
the U.S. allows you to recruit new mullet- level business on-line (via your
computer).
The products in this program are a series of four recipes costing $2.00 each.
Each order you receive via "snail mail"(US Postal Service) will include:  
   * $2.00 cash
   * The name and number of the recipe they are ordering
   * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the recipe they ordered.
  
To fill each order, you simply e-mail the recipe to the buyer.  THAT'S IT!
The $2.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing
business anywhere! 
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING
BENEFITS!
 ******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******
  This is what you MUST do:
  1. Order all 4 recipes shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).
      *  For each recipe, send $2.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
         REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
         RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose 
         name appears on the list next to the report.
   
      *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
         reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them
         on your computer and resell them.
  
      *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. 
          Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send 
          to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.
  
2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
      to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
      instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose out on the
      majority of your profits.  Once you understand the way this works,
you'll 
      also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, this method 
      has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.
  
     a.  Look below for the listing of available recipes.
  
     b.  After you've ordered the four recipes, replace the name and address 
          under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one that 
          was there down to REPORT #2.  
  
     c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to 
          REPORT #3.  
  
     d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to 
          REPORT #4.  
  
     e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
          the list and has NO DOUBT collected their cash.
  
 Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!
 
 3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save 
      it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this
      letter.
   
 4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
      WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive,
      and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another
      avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail lists.  
      You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you
      can pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you. 
      BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!
  
 5.  For every $2.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
      they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE 
      ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
      with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't
      advertise until they receive the report!

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of
FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
 
  1st level--your 10 members with
$2...........................................$20
 2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($2 x 100)..................$200
 3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($2 x 1,000)..........$2,000
 4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($2 x 10,000)...$20,000
                                                    THIS TOTALS
----------->$22,220
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10
people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate!  Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT! I am sure
that you can easily think of 10 friends who can benefit from this plan.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$8). You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!
 About 50,000 new people get on-line every month!

 ------------------------------------------
 AVAILABLE RECIPES
 ------------------------------------------
 ***Order Each RECIPE by NUMBER and NAME***
 
 Notes:
 -  ALWAYS SEND $2 CASH FOR EACH RECIPE 
 -  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL 
 -  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of
paper  
 -  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the
report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal
address.*
*We will even US Postal Service mail your recipe to you if you include a self
addressed stamped envelope.
 _________________________________________________________________
 RECIPE#1 "Fantastic Filet Mignon" 
  
 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:  	Kevin Heckel
					                  559 W. Diversey Pkwy. Box 113
					                  Chicago, IL 60614 
    _________________________________________________________________
 REPORT #2 "Wishful Chicken"
  
 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:	Laura Brewer
				                   	823 Bayport Apt. B
					                  Lancaster, TX 75134
  _________________________________________________________________
 REPORT #3 "Lemon Pepper Chicken"
  
 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:	Mr. Todd Anthony
					682 Broad St.
					Wadsworth, OH 44281
 ________________________________________________________________
 REPORT #4 "Turkey Delight Sandwich"
  
 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:	Ms. Amy Jones
					5820 Scenic Edge 
					Dublin OH 43017

_________________________________________________________________

 *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******
 
  *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow 
      the directions accurately.
  
  *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when 
     the orders start coming in because:
  
     When you receive a $2 order, you MUST send out the requested 
     product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title
     18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
     also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state 
     that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."
  
  *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
  
  *  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
     instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!
 
   *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!
  
 *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******
 
 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
  
 If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for RECIPE #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for RECIPE #2.  If you don't, continue advertising until you
do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders for RECIPE #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in!

 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more income,
send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is no
limit to the income you will generate from this business!
  
 NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a business
name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to
questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone
and free seminars about business taxes.  Save all receipts for any expenses.

  *******TESTIMONIALS FROM SUCCESSFUL MLM PARTICIPANTS*******
       This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the
rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work
and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and
you'll be on your way to financial security. 
           Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

       My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail." I
made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of
her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't
work... well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had received over 50
responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200....I was shocked!  I
was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a believer
now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby."   I did have seven more years until
retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all
to MLM.
            Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

      The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of
money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this
out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
            Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

     Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind
to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I
found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For awhile, it got
so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make
more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about
this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
          Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

     I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if
I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program...11
months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than
$41,000 on the first try!!
           D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
  
      This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our
jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our
money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do
it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden
opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
            Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
 
 ORDER YOUR RECIPES TODAY AND GET 
 STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
 FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!