Subject: multicast-able drivers for NT

From: Klein Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 15:37:05 +0100 (MET)

Hello!

I'm looking for drivers for a 3com 3C590 B Combo card for WinNT4.0 which 
support multicasting. At 3Com/USR-homepage I only found new drivers for 
NT3.5.

Does anybody have experience with this networkcard and has also working 
drivers? The support from 3Com seems to be very poor. They want to have 
the serial and revision number (from an internal card, which means that I 
got to shutdown the server to open it, and then they didn't even answer 
to two requests for a simple new driver. :(

Perhaps here is anybody better than the 3Com support.

Martin Klein

----------------------------------------------------------------------
  ___________________          _-_   	     Martin Klein         
  \__(==========/_=_/ ____.---'---`---.____  Universitaet Karlsruhe
              \_ \    \----._________.----/  Institut fuer Logik,
                \ \   /  /    `-_-'          Komplexitaet und Deduktionssysteme
            __,--`.`-'..'-_                  Mail :[email-masked]	
           /____          ||            
                `--.____,-'            
...to boldly go where no one has gone before
----------------------------------------------------------------------