Subject: How to download any software for FREE.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 03:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

ANY COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE FOR FREE - GUARANTEED
ALL CHANNELS ON SATELLITE TV FOR FREE - GUARANTEED

Easy instructions to download any commercial software for FREE below.

Be aware of the truth that ALL popular software is easily downloadable from 
moving sites on the Internet.  This includes virtually every game and 95% of 
application software titles.  These are not shareware or crippled evaluation 
copies, they are full versions and are all FREE.

We want you to stop paying for software today.  Using pirated software is 
obviously illegal, but it is safe and easy.

Computer fanatics have been doing this for more than 10 years.  Formerly this 
practice was very complex and required specific and continually changing 
computer expertise.  That is over.  Because of the explosion of the web the 
method has become straight forward.  This amazing loophole is described 
below.

Power2People has been involved in the Internet 'warez' (internet slang for 
pirated software) scene for over 8 years and we have put all of our knowledge 
into the Software Freedom Guide.  After reading the Guide, the endless maze 
of search engine 'warez' sites will collapse into a direct and simple path.

This step by step guide describes absolutely everything the beginner needs to 
know to start finding 'warez' sites immediately.  After you receive the 
Software Freedom Guide the concept of paying for software will become 
laughable.  Once you are familiar with the way it works, you will start 
seeing new titles come up every day.  

** Power2people provide the guide for $5
If you are interested, read on. ** 

Regardless, please forward this email to a friend because all software is 
FREE and they are just wasting money.

All you need is a little time and the right information. 

When you receive the Software Freedom Guide you will be shown how to find the 
'warez' hotspots and how to get access to the latest sites where you will be 
downloading software weeks before it reaches your local software retailer. 

You will have the resources of experienced software traders, and system 
administrators at your fingertips.  You will learn all about how to use FTP, 
IRC, and the World Wide Web to find and download any software you want.  

There is no special computer knowledge required.  All instructions are 
covered.

*********************************************************
Power2people wants you to have FREE Satellite TV as well.
*********************************************************

FREE DIGITAL SATELLITE TV 
(DSS Type System Only, DirecTV, USSB, SKY) 
>>North America - South America - Europe<<

Presently tens of thousands of people receive 100% of all possible Satellite 
TV programming for FREE and so will you.  We are able to guarantee your 
satisfaction.

Consider the following: 
1) 'Test devices' allow you to 'test' (watch) every single satellite channel 
available for FREE. 
2) It is legal use 'test' devices world wide and legal to sell them outside 
of the US.
3) The DSS (SKY in Europe) system has always allowed 'testing' and always 
will, because of a fundamental design error.
4) DSS (Digital Satellite Systems) are cheaper than ever and can be purchased 
for as little as $50. 

POWER2PEOPLE has been following the DSS 'testing' scene for 4 years.  We want 
you to benefit from our research for as small a price as possible.  We will 
send you everything you need to know, step by step, to receive FREE DSS.  We 
think that FREE Satellite TV is the greatest gift we can give.

** We provide the guide for $5 - If you are interested, read on. **
If not please forward this email to a friend if they enjoy quality 
television.

You can be enjoying all possible DSS broadcasts within a week of receiving 
our guidebook. It is completely legal because you are 'testing' the function 
of your satellite hardware.  There are over 200 channels in digital sound and 
picture.  The best picture and sound available, period.  

It is truly amazing and will improve your television experience in every way.

POWER2PEOPLE WILL SEND YOU COMPLETE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON THE 
FOLLOWING:
- All 'test' devices described DDT's, B,L,T cards, emulators, combo cards, 
plastic cards, wedge cards, 3m cards etc.
- Plans to build your own DDT card for less than $120
- Complete instructions to get started 'cloning' and selling cards.
- Full cloning hardware, software, and methods described.
- Why test devices go down and why they will always come back up.  
- What an ECM (electronic counter measure) is and how they can be avoided.
- How to deal with the satellite companies so as not to impede your freedom.
- Which 'test device' developers are reputable and how to deal with them.

Beyond getting FREE Satellite TV, you can make money by 'cloning cards' for 
profit.  It is easy.  You will supply your customers with what they want; TV 
that is FREE, with better selection and a better picture & sound than they 
have ever seen. Hundreds of FREE movie choices per day and over 100 FREE Pay 
Per View choices less than 45 days from video release.  Three adult networks 
broadcasting 24 hours a day and all for FREE.

*****************************************************
Power2people offers you the opportunity to start bulk
emailing like we are for the lowest price possible.
*****************************************************

Send your message to 60 million people with our 'Complete Bulk Email Startup 
Kit'

Power2people will send you the following:
60 million sorted, cleaned email addresses and complete startup information 
on CD (this is the list we use)
Access to the best bulk email software for FREE.
More information on bulk email can be found with any search engine, we just 
provide the tools for a fraction of the cost of anybody else.

*********
*PRICING*
*********

Software Freedom Guide	             - $5  + $3 shipping
Satellite Freedom Guide              - $5  + $3 shipping 
Both Guides                          - $8  + $4 shipping
Complete Bulk Email Startup Kit      - $40 + $0 shipping
Total Freedom Package (all products) - $45 + $0 shipping

*HOW TO ORDER* (18 and over only)
Print out the disclaimer below, sign it, send it, with US funds in the form 
of: Personal check (21 day wait), Money Order, Bank draft, Or *cash* (note 
that POWER2PEOPLE can not be held liable for any receipt of cash and postal 
money orders may delay your order for 14 days) to:

Software Freedom Guide or
Satellite Freedom Guide or
Both Guides or
Complete Bulk Email Startup Kit or
Total Freedom Package

c/o POWER2PEOPLE 
110 Eugenie St W Suite 430 
Windsor, Ont. 
Canada, N8X 4Y6

GUARANTEE
If you are displeased in any way, simply return the Guide(s) to us and we 
will send you a check for $3.  We regret that we cannot refund shipping and 
material costs.  The 'Complete Bulk Email Startup Kit' is nonrefundable and 
therefore not guaranteed.

DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
My signature below indicates my agreement to the following two paragraphs and 
that I am over 18 years of age.

Power2people provides 'information' for educational and entertainment 
purposes only.  The purchaser is responsible for consulting and adhering to 
any applicable laws and statutes in their area.  Power2people does not 
endorse, advocate, recommend, advise, support, and shall not be held liable 
for the breaking of any law.

IN NO EVENT WILL power2people BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) for any direct, 
indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not 
limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss 
of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in 
any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use 
power2people or any 'information', regardless of the form of action, whether 
in contract, tort, or otherwise; or (ii)for any claim attributable to errors, 
omissions, or other inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any 
'information'. 

*TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS EMAIL LIST*
Send a blank email to [email-masked] with 'remove' as the SUBJECT.

We are sorry to inconvenience you.