Subject: Re: MPEG for VIC

From: Beau Williamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 14:20:50 -0600

Van,

Thanks.  Was just curious as to the status.

Do you know anything about my second question regarding any work on WB for
Win95?  Is anyone working on this?

Beau
At 10:27 AM 2/5/97 PST, Van Jacobson wrote:
>Beau,
>
>Isidor & UCL graciously contributed their Win95 grabber to the
>vic distribution.  I've been merging in their code, a bunch of
>memory leak bug fixes from Bill Fenner, and our tk fixes
>(including the high color fixes).  The Sun tk group has just
>released a patch release of tcl7.6/tk4.2 that appears to have a
>bunch of win95/nt fixes so I want to upgrade to that before
>rolling the new vic distribution (which will be 2.8.1).  I'm
>hoping to get everything out by Friday (or early next week if
>the current round of disasters & emergencies doesn't quiet
>down).
>
> - Van
>
>
_____________________________________________________________________

" I'm not stupid, just unencumbered by knowledge."

>G. Beau Williamson WB5CPY       ***************************
>Consulting Engineer, CCIE 1346  *      .           .      *
>Cisco Systems Inc.              *      |           |      *
>14160 Dallas Parkway            *     |||         |||     *
>Suite 400                       *    |||||       |||||    *
>Dallas,TX  75240                *  |||||||||   |||||||||  *
>Phone:  972.774.3317            *|||||||||||||||||||||||||*
>Fax:    972.774.3333            *      Cisco Systems      *
>                                ***************************
_____________________________________________________________________

---

From: Beau Williamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 14:20:50 -0600

Van,

Beau