Subject: XVideo XTRA for Ultrasparc

From: [email-masked] (Scott Schmitz)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 96 06:04 PST

>Hi,
>
> Does anyone have experience with XVideo Xtra video 
>adapter and vic programm for a Ultra Sparc station ? 
>
>Any feedbacks about it ???
>
>
>			Thanks,
>				Andrey Bobyshev.
>

Andrey,

Porting vic to the XVideo XTRA card is on my schedule for the 2nd week
of November.  Once this is complete, it will be posted to our ftp site.
If anyone would like a copy, please email me directly.

******************************************************************
*  Scott M. Schmitz             Sr. Field Applications Engineer  *
*  Parallax Graphics            Phone:  +1 703 715 3017          *
*  12110 Sunset Hills Road      Fax:    +1 703 318 4854          *
*  Suite 450                    E-Mail: [email-masked]       *
*  Reston, VA 20190 USA         Web: http://www.parallax.com     *
******************************************************************