Subject: packet loss

From: "Dwight E. Spencer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 11:04:27 -0300 (ADT)

Source        Response Dest    Packet Statistics For     Only For
Traffic
206.167.193.13  131.202.3.18     All Multicast Traffic     From
206.167.193.13
     v       __/  rtt   63 ms    Lost/Sent = Pct  Rate       To 224.2.0.1
206.167.193.10  mrouter.inet-ietf.risq.qc.ca 
     v     ^      ttl   32      265/1751 = 15% 175 pps     0/0    = --%
0 pps
132.216.30.10   tempest.CC.McGill.CA 
     v     ^      ttl   33        0/779  =  0%   0 pps     0/0    = --%
0 pps
131.202.3.18    cythera.unb.ca 
     v      \__   ttl   34          1            0 pps       0
0 pps
131.202.3.18    131.202.3.18
  Receiver      Query Source

I'm seeing some loss between the inet-ietf router and
tempest.cc.mcgill.ca.  Is anyone else seeing this loss on the other side
of the inet-ietf router (chris yarnell said he was getting no loss at his
destination).

dwight s.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dwight E. Spencer                    Canada's Community Access Network 
eMail: [email-masked],                            Server Administrator
                                          UNB, Fredericton, NB, Canada
Phone: +1 506 447 3153            Url:  http://cspace.unb.ca/~spencer/