Subject: TeleDraw - some infos...

From: "Andreas Rozek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 13:58:27 +0000

Hello!

I've been asked several times to provide some more information (and
screen shots) about "TeleDraw", the shared whiteboard tool I'm cur-
rently developing.

Well, please try

  http://WWW-MICE.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mice/merci/          or
  http://WWW.Uni-Stuttgart.De/RUS/Projects/MERCI

to get some information about the project I'm working in, and

  http://WWW.Uni-Stuttgart.De/RUS/Projects/MERCI/MERCI/TeleDraw/Info.html

for some information about "TeleDraw". It's pretty brief, however, I
hope it'll still be helpful...

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek
Rechenzentrum Universitaet Stuttgart       ******   **   **   *****
Kommunikationssysteme/BelWue-Entwicklung   **   **  **   **  **
Allmandring 3a                             **   **  **   **  **
D-70550 Stuttgart                          ******   **   **   *****
                                           ***      **   **       **
Telefon: ++49 (711) 685-4514               ** **    **   **       **
Telefax: ++49 (711) 678-8363               **   **   *****   ******
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
URL:     http://WWW.Uni-Stuttgart.De/People/Rozek