Subject: Attention Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Nov 10 11:52:08 PM

ATTENTION PILOTS AND AVIATION ENTHUSIASTS.
ADD THESE TAPES TO YOUR HOME VIDEO CHECKLIST

Aviation Media, Inc. is proud to announce the release of its newest video
"The Warbird Trainers"...hosted by warbird expert Jeff Ethell in his last
program before his untimely death.  This 50 minute video is a tribute to
the airplanes that helped America win the war.  You'll step into the
cockpit with Jeff as he flies the PT-22, the Vultee BT-13 and the AT-6.
Jeff also speaks with the men and women who restored and fly these
airplanes.  This tape is jammed packed with stunning video, exciting music
and terrific formation flying.  Also included is a special video tribute to
Jeff; and insight into the wonderful man from his family and warbird
enthusiasts from around the country.  This tape sells for $29.95 +$5.00
s&h.

A SPECIAL FOR PILOTS.....
ROD MACHADO ... IFR FLYING TIPS AND TECHNIQUES.  90:00 of laughter and
learning from one of aviations most popular aviation speakers.  This video
guides pilots through the ups and downs of instrument flying.l  Fast moving
and educational, Machado creates a mix of IFR wisdom, safety information
and humor.  It's -packed with over 90 minutes of in-flight and on the
ground demonstrations that will make you a better , safer IFR pilot.  No
one explains IFR Flying from the inside out like Rod Machado.  This tape
sells for $29.95 +$500 s&h.

ROD MACHADO...DEFENSIVE FLYING.. A s you probably know, Rod Machado is one
of the top flight instructors in the country.  But maybe you didn't know
what an exciting and entertain performer is is.  Rod draws standing-room
only crowds to his seminars wherever he goes.  We video taped Rod live at
one of his most popular  seminars in front of more than 300 pilots.  Rod
seems to have a motto about aviation education: The more you laugh, the
more you learn.  And it works!  In "Defensive Flying" Rod explains the four
steps for dealing with cockpit emergencies.  The six rules of survival and
even a recording of a real life in-flight emergency that demonstrates how
Defensive Flying can save your life.  This tape also lists for $29.95
+$5.00 s&H. But call us at 212 370 6926 and find out about our
special two tape offer on both IFR Flying and Defensive Flying.

NOTAM... The holiday season is almost here. These tapes make great gifts
for family and friends. Order now and take advantage of our great two tape
offer.  Call us 24 hours a day at 212 370 6926, or fax us at
212 370 4937. We accecpt all major credit cards.  You can also send checks
or money orders to Aviation Media, Inc. 50 East 42nd Street, New York, NY
10017.

Safe Flying
Steve Kahn
President
Aviation Media, Inc.

---

From: Thomas Kernen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:04:29 +0100

Hello,
please could we setup some form of restrictions for the Mbone mailing
lists since it seems that we are starting to receive UCE. I suppose
everyone receive this.

Regards,
Thomas Kernen