Subject: Re: is the IETF on the air?

From: [email-masked] (Kevin C. Almeroth)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 19:54:45 -0400 (EDT)

>>I'm not getting any IETF advertisements here via sdr or sd.  I was seeing them
>>last week.  I am getting the NASA STS-78 transmissions now, so that much at
>>least is working.  Anyone else able to tune in?

Yes.  I'm at the IETF helping to run the sessions and the sessions are
continually being advertised on sdr from the mroute tunnel termination
point.  Lot's of people are watching...  

BTW, any quality feedback comments are welcome on the WB feedback
session or to me by e-mail.  Also, let me remind everyone that we do
have audio out piped to the house speakers so we have the capability
to hear questions from the MBone.

-Kevin Almeroth

Session addresses:

   IETF Channel 1 Audio: 224.0.1.11/21010
   IETF Channel 1 Video: 224.0.1.12/61010
   IETF Channel 1 WB: 224.0.1.10/41010

   IETF Channel 2 Audio: 224.0.1.14/21020
   IETF Channel 1 Video: 224.0.1.15/61020
   IETF Channel 2 WB: 224.0.1.13/41020