Subject: Is www.mbone.net down ?

From: Yiorgos Adamopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:05:33 +0300 (EET DST)

I keep getting ``connection refused'' from any *.gr site that I have tried

-Y.

---

From: Denis DeLaRoca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

> I keep getting ``connection refused'' from any *.gr site that I have tried

Same with www.mbone.com. The DNS entries are gone so I presume that site
is history... can anyone clarify that is the case and wether someone else
will maintain the mbone archives and resource directory that used to
reside at www.mbone.com?

-- Denis

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Hall)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 05:52:01 -0400 (EDT)

www.mbone.com didn't pay their domain thingie to the internic.

_J

---

From: "Peter H. Tebault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 19:55:56 -0700

www.mbone.com is back up now.
www.mbone.net has never been up.

-Pete-