Subject: Re: cisco messing up multicast mtrace

From: "Jeffrey S. Curtis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 07:59:09 -0600

Bill Fenner writes:
}Yes, yes, and it's already fixed.  It's too bad Cisco doesn't publish a
}list of known bugs and what releases fixed them, or even notify
}customers (or internal users?) of important bugs.

Actually, they do both, in various fashions.  The process doesn't
work as well as it could, but the data is available.

Jeff
-- 
Jeffrey S. Curtis                      | Internetwork Manager
Argonne National Laboratory            | Email: [email-masked]
9700 South Cass Avenue, ECT-221        | Voice: 630/252-1789
Argonne, IL 60439                      | Fax:   630/252-9689

---

From: Petri Helenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 18:50:00 +0200 (EET)

> work as well as it could, but the data is available.
Unless, of course the bugs have been already classified as 'not
reproducable'.

Pete