Subject: DVMRP tunnel configuration

From: "Lih-Er.Wey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 97 15:51 EDT

I have set up a test subnet to experiement mbone connectivity by
configuring a tunnel from our campus mbone feed (mbone-gw) to the
Cisco 2514. Mbone-gw, a SUN sparc running mrouted, receives mbone
traffic via a DVMRP tunnel from Merit network.
There are some configuration problem exist which I could not fingure
out yet, hope some one can help me out. Thanks in advance.

                                        Cisco 2514
                cisco router           (IOS 11.2(4))
      35.8.2.X   +--------+  35.9.3.X  +----------+    35.12.246.X
   --------------|cc2-gw  |----------e0|lewtest-gw|e1----------------
        |        +--------+.....|.....;+----------+     |        |
   +--------+ T u n n e l  ;+-------+               +------+  +------+
   |mbone-gw|.D.V.M.R|P....;|mbone3 |               |eeyore|  |piglet|
   +--------+        |      +-------+               +------+  +------+
  (mrouted);     +----------+
       ;   ;     |commart-gw|
     T ;    .    +----------+
   D u ; D T ;       |
   V n ; V u ;       |35.8.98.X
   M n ; M n ;   +-------+
   R e ; R n ....|legato |
   P l ; P e     +-------+
       ;   l     (mrouted)
     . ;
   .    .
  .(mrouted).
 .mbone.merit.edu
     .    .
  .

Here is part of the configuration looks like in the cisco 2514: