Subject: netmask command for mrouted3.9beta3 (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Susanne Witschel)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:17:07 +0200 (CES)

----- Forwarded message from Susanne Witschel -----

  Now we've upgraded to mrouted3.9beta3 to be able to set the netmask speci-
  fically for the mrouteds, but this doesn't seem to work on either IRIX or
  Solaris; all we get is syntax errors for the line with the netmask command.
  We tried the command with and without a phyint and with several formats for
  the netmask. How exactly is that command used?
----- End of forwarded message from Susanne Witschel -----

OK, we've found it. Works fine with

	phyint intname netmask 0xffffff00

Sorry to have bothered You.
		Susanne Witschel
-- 
 ;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-8
  Susanne Witschel                  Tel.: +49 (0)721 608-3784
  Universitaet Karlsruhe            
  Rechenzentrum                     e-mail: [email-masked]
  Zirkel 2
  76128 Karlsruhe
 (-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-::-)(-88-O)-:;-)(-8.^V

---

From: [email-masked] (Christo van Rensburg)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:30:40 +1000

Hi

Sorry for the bandwidth. I am not really sure how I got to be on this
mailinglist, but can someone please let me know how I can off it.

Thanks

********************
Christo van Rensburg
University of Sydney
Sydney,    Australia
[email-masked]
(+612) 9351-6245 (B)