Subject: connection request

From: "Jordan Mendelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 02:03:06 -0500

Hello,

I run an ISP based in Wilmington, Delaware. We are connected to both UUnet
(in philly, PA) and Sprint (in new jersey).

We want to tunnel to the mbone so that we may send multicasted requests to
nlanr cache parent servers for our squid internet object cache.

>From what I understand, we have two choices. We could run IGMP on our local
LAN and tunnel from a Cisco 2501 (IOS 11.0(5)) to the mbone, or we could
tunnel directly from our Squid server (Linux 2.0.33 w/ multicasting &
tunnels enabled).

IP address for our router is 206.105.188.1, squid server runs off of
206.105.188.2.

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd be open to suggestions on the best
method.

Thank you,

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : www.wserv.com/~jordy/
Web Services, Inc.   : www.wserv.com