Subject: Re: HP A4049A DESKTOP VIDEO HARDWARE CODEC

From: [email-masked] (Philippe BAQUÉ )
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 17:17:36 +0100

At 17:11 9/04/96, Stefano Giordano wrote:

>Dear all,
>did anyone use the HP A4049A DESKTOP VIDEO HARDWARE CODEC on the MBONE, I
>know it can run with COMMUNIQUE 4.0 but I don't know if Communique has
>multicast IP capabilities and if it can be compatible with the other MBONE
>tools video format. Do anyone used it sending IP video streams over ATM?
>

 I have exactly the same question about HP DESKTOP VIDEO, If HP is
listening this question ??

>Thank you a lot in advance

 me too, ... Stefano If you have any responses (directly) could you reflect
it on this LIST (thank you very much).

-Philippe

  _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/      _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                               _/_/_/                             _/
_/  Philippe BAQUE                 _/     tel  :(+33) 61 36 60 17   _/
_/  Responsable Formations CICT    _/     fax  :(+33) 61 52 14 58   _/
_/  CICT                           _/                               _/
_/  118, route de Narbonne         _/  Internet: [email-masked]      _/
_/  31062 Toulouse Cedex           _/  http://www.cict.fr/~baque    _/
_/  France                         _/                               _/
_/                               _/_/_/                             _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/__/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/      _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/