Subject: Slide Projection over MBone

From: Julie Neimanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 97 12:08:43 EDT

I was wondering what methods people use for slide projection over
MBone?  I know that the wb tool can display postscript files, but I'm
wondering what other methods there are.

	For example, is there a way to take images directly from a program
such as Power Point, and send them across the MBone?

	Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,
Julie

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Julie Lyn Neimanis
Carleton University - 4th year Systems Engineering

Email address: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Petri Helenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 23:26:59 +0300 (EEST)

> such as Power Point, and send them across the MBone?

There is, the result is definetly better than what you get using video
camera but not really brilliant since the limitation of H.261 (which
most of the tools support) limits your picture size to CIF.

For example Precept's IP/TV can do this.
 > 	Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pete