Subject: mbone-gw and Linux

From: Christoph Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Jan 1998 15:23:55 +0100

Hi all,

I am using mbone-gw with success, proxy on Linux and wrapper on hpux
10.x. But, if I try to use the wrapper on Linux, I can't get it
running. Compilation is no problem.

If I start sdr, it gets correctly registered on the proxy and the
unicast connection is opend. But the second packet that the proxy
sends to the wrapper comes back with 'ICMP port not reachable' and the
proxy closes the connection.

Did someone get it working on Linux? (I am using Debian 1.3.1 and
Kernel 2.0.33.)

Christoph Martin

-- 
============================================================================
Christoph Martin, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  [email-masked]
--------------export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-3-lines-PERL------------------
#!/usr/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj
$/=unpack('H*',$_);$_=`echo 16dio\U$k"SK$/SM$n\EsN0p[lN*1
lK[d2%Sa2/d0$^Ixp"|dc`;s/\W//g;$_=pack('H*',/((..)*)$/)
#what's this? see http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/