Subject: looking for dump of MBONE session for playback

From: Patrick De Muynck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:02:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm with the Belgian national research network and just learned I have
to prepare a demo on MBONE / Multicast by March 4th.

My question: is there anybody out there who can provide me with an RTP
dump, recorded from an interesting MBONE conference or broadcast?  The
demonstration will be a simple playback.

About 10' of broadcast would do but it should be definitely in the
domain of either Education / Science / Culture, preferrably with a
better than average quality for the audio and video.  Even a campus-
wide (not global MBONE) broadcast would do.

I've been pretty busy with the technical implementation of Multicast
lately (it works...) but I didn't have much time to look around for
content on the MBONE.  Does anybody know of interesting broadcasts
next week by the way?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick De Muynck

BELNET, the Belgian National Research Network

[email-masked]  |	DWTC - BELNET
Tel : +32/2/238.36.76	    |	Wetenschapsstraat, 4
Fax : +32/2/513.57.30	    |	B-1000 Brussel

---

From: Yozo Toda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 17:23:27 +0900

> demonstration will be a simple playback.

how about <http://csvod1.cern.ch/> ?

-- yozo.