Subject: BBC Radio 5 Live multicast - Saturday 6th September 1997

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Gordon Joly)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 21:42:41 +0100

The BBC has joined to the MBONE to provide a service to the public,
both within the UK and abroad.  There will be a live multicast of BBC
Radio 5 Live, for part of Saturday, 6th September, 1997, with coverage
of the funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales, in London.

Please see the announcement in sd(r).

-- 
[email-masked] [email-masked] http://www.bbc.co.uk/
BBC White City, Room G374, 201 Wood Lane, LONDON W12 7TS.

---

From: Dennis Johnstone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 11:11:05 +0100

Gordon Joly wrote:
>There will be a live multicast of BBC
> Radio 5 Live, for part of Saturday, 6th September, >1997

Actually we're live from 2300 on Friday (right now actually!) until 1300
on Sunday. I'd say that's more than part of Saturday... The mirrors kick
in between 0830 and 0930, and then drop out at 1700.

Dennis Johnstone