Subject: RE: Bug in current sdr implementation ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 11:31:57 +0100

Oliver Brand <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The session re-announcements are exactly the same that I saw in the
> last hours. Is anyone in the UK going to tell those guys at the
> "jungle site" what's wrong with their installation ?

I've got an account on that machine, and think I may have identified
the offending process. Unfortunately I haven't got root access, so I
can't do anything further. I've mailed the colleague who I suspect
owns said process.

Hopefully first thing on Monday morning (GMT) we can stop it.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Mark

--
J Mark Courtenay                    tel. +44 1473 645423
B29/129                             fax. +44 1473 640709
BT Labs, Martlesham Heath           http://www.labs.bt.com/people/courtejm
Ipswich, UK IP5 7RE                 [email-masked]

---

From: Mark Courtenay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 08:38:21 +0100

Andrew Patrick <[email-masked]> wrote:

: I have tried to right to [email-masked] but mail is 
: not getting through.  Can someone in the UK try to contact 
: the owner of this host?

FYI, "bt.co.uk" *mail* addresses generally only go down to one sub-domain,
hence [email-masked] should work.

Mark