Subject: Re: I wish to sample papers in relation to RSVP or IPv6 ... Where is?

From: Graham Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 22:04:15 -0800 (PST)

> Hello.
> 
> I will write paper of graduate school in relation to RSVP or IPv6
> but in South Korea these papers are little.
> 
> Please.
> I wish to know paper's site connected RSVP or IPv6
> 
> Thank you 
> 
> Jong-il, Park.
> 

For IPv6 information, please take a look at 
        http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/ipng-main.html

There is a link with pointers to all known implementations there.

--Graham

---------------------------------------------------------------
Graham Phillips, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~grahamph          mailto:[email-masked]    
tel/ans/fax: (h) (213) 7480133           (w) (310) 8221511 x225
---------------------------------------------------------------