Subject: ALSO Looking for MBONE feed

From: Matthew Pearson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 20:41:01 -0500

We are very interested in establishing an Mbone feed to our service but
nobody wants to reply to our requests so I am posting this again publicly.

We have co-location and MAE-East, MAE-West, and AADS over DS3s back to
Boston. We are looking for an Mbone feed and a little help in configuring
our Cisco's to handle it. We know the basics but need any specific Mbone
parameters or tips on setting up as well.

Please email me back if you are interested in adding us to your Mbone
distribution.

Matt Pearson

---

From: Mike OBrady <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 05:16:06 +0000 (GMT)

> Please email me back if you are interested in adding us to your Mbone

I could give you a feed if you peered with us at MAE-EAST.
Our IP address at MAE-EAST is 192.41.177.5 and AS6792

---
Mike O'BradY                                      http://www.on-net.co.uk
Technical Support                                 [email-masked]
ON-NET Internet Service Provider                  Yes we sell to ISPs
Tel: ++44-18
-256-9990                            FAX: ++44-181-288-0222