Subject: Reminder: CEME '98

From: "Soon Y. Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 02:12:47 -0500

A Short Reminder of an Upcoming Event:

Conference on Electronic Marketplace and Economics (CEME '98)
February 16-17, 1998
Austin, Texas

1998 is shaping to be the year of electronic commerce. How will electronic
commerce affect you? Conference on Electronic Marketplace and Economics
(CEME '98) will help you understand the effects of EC technologies and
applications by evaluating their uses in the broader context of electronic
markets and the digital economy. More information is available at

http://cism.bus.utexas.edu/news/ceme98.html

Co-sponsored by the Center for Research in Electronic Commerce at UT-Austin
and IBM's Institute for Advanced Commerce

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon Y. Choi, Ph.D. ([email-masked]) http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~soon
       The Center for Research in Electronic Commerce, UT-Austin
                     http://cism.bus.utexas.edu
-------------------------------------------------------------------------