Subject: Re: MBONE connectivity...

From: "Brett D. Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 13:33:54 -0500

> I'm looking for information on what would be involved in setting up an 
> MBONE multicast feed for NetRail.  We're currently peering at MAE-east, 
> and using multicast-capable routers.  Who do I need to talk to in order 
> to coordinate tunnels, etc.?

  we can provide you with a feed over your mci connection at washington, if 
you'd like it there.  i assume maybe you have better connectivity at mae 
though?  let me know and we can set one up.

-brett

---

From: Matt Zimmerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 13:54:16 -0500 (EST)

> though?  let me know and we can set one up.

I would prefer to use our MAE connection, yes.  Just let me know what I
need to set up on our end.  Thanks much. 

// Matt Zimmerman       Chief of System Management           NetRail, Inc.
// [email-masked]                                       [email-masked]
// (703) 524-4800 [voice]    (703) 524-4802 [data]    (703) 534-5033 [fax]