Subject: PIM-SM for Solaris?

From: [email-masked] (Scott Michel)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone know of any implementations of PIM-SM for Solaris?

-scooter

---

From: "Heiko W. Rupp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:37:35 +0200

> Anyone know of any implementations of PIM-SM for Solaris?

On IETF39 it was said that gated is supporting it and that they are
currently runnig tests against cisco. I don't know wat version though.

-- 
NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH   /          Heiko W.Rupp
Geschaeftsbereich Xlink         \/           phone: +49 721 9652 0
Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3       /\ link      fax:   +49 721 9652 210
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany     /_______      email: [email-masked]
[ NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH, Sitz Chemnitz                          ]
[ Kreisgericht Chemnitz/Stadt HRB 4217, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Rotert ]

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 09:56:08 -0500

> Anyone know of any implementations of PIM-SM for Solaris?

Well, I recall an announcement that PIM-SM is in GateD, and I'm sure
GateD must run on Solaris.
					Matt