Subject: VAT

From: [email-masked] (Ashish Lal)
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 18:28:06 -0500 (CDT)

I am receiving mcast packets on a Sparc 5 running Solaris 2.4.
The problem is that I am not able to get the audio working even though
sd and sd fill up correctly.When I click for network statistics,
I get 0 packets each time.
Does anybody know why this is happening. The mrouted seems to be
working alright.
--Ashish

---

From: Lino Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 12:44:20 +0100 (WET DST)

> Does anybody know why this is happening. The mrouted seems to be

 I have this problem also. I am running vat on a Sparc20 with Sol2.4.
 The vat version is 4.0b1; mrouted 3.8. I'm also using sdr to get session
announcements.
 Sometimes I get a few ms of sound in an hour. Also in test mode, sometimes my
speaker does not work. I have to kill vat and start it again, and then it
works.

 Does anyone have a clue??? Is there any patch I'm missing???

 Thanks
    Lino.

--
Jose' Lino Santos * [email-masked] * 351-1-8481906
Fundacao para a Computacao Cientifica Nacional, FCCN
http://www.fccn.pt/~lino
--