Subject: mbone feed

From: "Jesus Maria Arango - Ing. Comunicaciones FSM LTDA." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:34:34 +0500 (GMT)

Is there anyone who peers with sprint at MAE-East and is willing to give
me and mbone feed?

Thanks in advance

  *****************************************
  *             Jesus Arango              *
  *      Ingeniero de Comunicaciones      *
  *  Supernet - FSM LTDA. - Cablesistema  *
  *        E-Mail: [email-masked]        *
  *       Internic POC Handle: JA406      *
  *          Tel: (574) 268-9000          *
  *          Fax: (574) 268-1281          *
  ****************************************

---

From: "Jesus Maria Arango - Ing. Comunicaciones FSM LTDA." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 22:55:59 +0500 (GMT)

Does anybody know (or is able to find out) if there is any ISP in Colombia
connected to the Mbone.