Subject: Restoring our conection

From: Bolo Lacertus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:43:26 -0600

Greetings!

I hope this is the right list for this message. It happens that we had a
link to the 6bone but it had to be changed and the institution to witch
we had the tunnel could no longer help us.

So i want to know who could establish a tunnel with us, we are un México
City in the National Autonomous University.

The IP address of one of our machines is 132.248.71.81 in case of you
wanting to try the transfer speed and latency, we don't plan to handle a
heavy load and our main intrest is to support scyentist of our several
institutes.

Any help will be greatly appretiated: Daniel Sol
-- 
Bolo Lacertus: [email-masked]			==~\___\
http://132.248.71.81/cgi-bin/lacertus/hola			 =__vvvv
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/GE/GED d>d? s:+ a-- C++>+++$ US++ P+++>++++$ L E? W++>+++ N+ o? K- 
w--- O !M V- PS+ PE->-- Y+ PGP+ t+ 5? X- R@ tv-- b++>- DI+ D+ G+>++
e+>++ 
h* r-(*) z+ 
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------