Subject: Information please

From: Per Mattsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 12:30:55 +0100

Whats the majordomo address of this list.
I want to stop attending this list.

Regards.
Per

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Manning)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 06:57:19 -0800 (PST)

> I want to stop attending this list.

	There is no majordomo address for this list.  It is managed by
	a human.  Several years back, the list was converted to a series
	of exploders, ie, there are very few people actually on this list.
	Thats the best place to look for removal.              

-- 
--bill

---

From: Matti Aarnio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 00:34:21 +0200 (EET)

> 	Thats the best place to look for removal.              

  Bill,  this isn't very usefull advice for recipient in distress.

  By looking a bit around of ISI.EDU's system, I see that there is
  indeed Majordomo taking care of the list's -request address.
  (SMTP EXPN can tell a lot in experienced hands..)

  Send all administrative requests to:
	[email-masked]

	/Matti Aarnio <[email-masked]>  Postmastering at several systems..

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 14:33:34 -0800 (PST)

>   Send all administrative requests to:

	Well yes.  I was at home when I replied.  ISI has been moving
	lists over to majordomo in the past few weeks.  I was not aware
	that mbone had moved.  Even so, it is very likely that 
	the desired effect will have to be sent to an exploder list and
	not [email-masked]
-- 
--bill