Subject: vic2.8 on HPUX 10.20 with parallax

From: Philippe BAQUÉ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:09:29 +0200

Hi

I have recently upgraded my HPUX system to 10.20.

I worked fine on vic2.7 compiled for parallax under HPUX 9.05, it seems
that today (in 10.20) I cannot transmit the video ...

Then I would like to upgrade may vic version to 2.8...

Somebody have a 2.8 version of vic for parallax under HPUX 10.20 ???

 thank you.

-Philippe

 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                               _/_/_/                             _/
_/  Philippe BAQUÉ                 _/   tel : +33 (0) 561 36 60 17  _/
_/                                 _/   fax : +33 (0) 561 52 14 58  _/
_/  CICT                           _/                               _/
_/  118, route de Narbonne         _/  mailto:[email-masked]         _/
_/  31062 TOULOUSE cedex 4         _/  http://www.cict.fr/~baque    _/
_/  FRANCE                         _/                               _/
_/                               _/_/_/                             _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/__/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/