Subject: Multicast support for PCs.

From: Paul Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:36:38 -0500 (EST)

We are going to be experimenting with PC's and multicast. I am
interested in multicast applications for PCs. I have
checked www.mbone.com. Can anyone provide me with some additional
applications or sites to check out?

In the same line is there any unix based software that has been
ported to PCs to provide mrouted functionality similar to Unix
based workstations?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

---

From: [email-masked] (George V Mouradian)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 20:53:13 EST

Paul,

Try      http://www.precept.com/
  
for one interesting multicast PC product,

and       http://www.stardust.com/multi/ 

for some more pointers.

Regards,   George.

 G. V. Mouradian                [email-masked]
 AT&T Labs, Rm 1G325            phone: +1 908 949 7671
 101 Crawfords Corner Road      fax:   +1 908 949 8569
 Holmdel, NJ USA 07733-3030

    --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  
> From: Paul Gray <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Multicast support for PCs.
>