Subject: SAP draft - thanks !

From: Markus Buchhorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:04:32 +1000

Hi All

Thank you to all the Europeans who sent me copies of the draft ! If anybody
would like a copy I have some spare :-)

Cheers,
	Markus

P.S. to Mark Handley. - is there a new draft in the offing ?

Markus Buchhorn,  Advanced Computational Systems CRC     | Ph: +61 2 62798810
email: [email-masked], snail: ACSys, RSISE Bldg,|Fax: +61 2 62798602
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Australia |Mobile: 0417 281429

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:18:41 +0200

>P.S. to Mark Handley. - is there a new draft in the offing ?

I wouldn't presume to speak for Mark, but I hope there will be a new draft
soon. The security extensions which have been implemented in sdr-2.5 should
be merged from their own document into the base spec...

Colin