Subject: MBone Tunnel Management Tools

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 08:55:26 -0400

Does anyone know or have experience with any robust commercial 
	or public tools available to manage multiple/many Mbone tunnels
	primary for ISP environment? The issue is if there are hundreds
of 
	tunnels to few routers or wokstations in an ISP's network, how
would 
	the ISP manage (provision and maintain) these tunnels? This
	issue is probably a key gating factor in ISPs not being able
	to offer a scalable Mbone service to date.

	Seyhan Civanlar
	AT&T Worldnet MIS

---

From: Petri Helenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 19:24:03 +0300 (EEST)

> 	to offer a scalable Mbone service to date.
Wow! This is first time I've seen somebody claim that tunnels are
scalable :-)

Pete