Subject: sprint poc?

From: "Forrest W. Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 13:25:38 -0600 (MDT)

Sorry to waste everyone's bandwidth, but..

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the mbone administrator at
sprint?  Sprint's noc refers me to [email-masked].  Mail to that
address bounces.  Additionally mail to [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], and others bounce.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction,
as I'm trying to get a tunnel up and working before NANOG.  Thanks.

[email-masked]

---

From: Richard Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 15:47:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hey if you figure this out be sure to let me know! I've tried to deal with
Sprint Canada myself without much success.

---

From: Jesus Arango <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 07:59:25 +0500

I connect to sprint in washington. There is a guy ther called John Wu.
He is the one encharged of setting up tunnels, etc. If you want his
e-mail please tell me because I have to look it up in an old e-mail
system which I don't use anymore.

Ragards,

    Jesus