Subject: Upside down audio turned upside right.

From: "Scott A. McIntyre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 96 15:05:57 -0500

The problem I reported earlier with the mangled audio streams has been 
partially fixed.

It turns out that if a session is created from scratch, either with sd or 
sdr, and vat (any version) is attached; the microphone only transmissions 
work fine.

What breaks it is the running of WorkMan 1.3 (and 1.4beta) -- as soon as 
workman starts playing and Vat grabs ahold of it (which it almost does 
automagically), the session becomes corrupted and nothing short of 
destroying the session in sd and starting a new one will fix it -- simply 
quitting and restarting won't do it.

Thanks to all that wrote to me with ideas; the bits and pieces all 
started to point to the possibility of something corrupting the session 
and sure enough, it seems to be WorkMan, at least on this machine with 
this OS.

I'll keep plugging at the WB problem though.

thanks again.

Scott