Subject: Re: ICMP Unreachable Errors in response to multicast

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:45:39 +0100

> CSCdj43447 is fixed in 11.2(9.1) and 11.3(0.7), so please
> upgrade.

Easy for you to say, but more difficult for those of us who rely on
features in e.g. the "P" variants of Cisco's images, as Cisco
apparently isn't making interim versions of these images available
(not anywhere relatively easily accessible, anyway), leaving us with
11.2(9)P as the latest available version.  11.3 beta software is out
of reach for most of us, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

Grumble!

- Håvard

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:23:43 PST

>apparently isn't making interim versions of these images available

Perhaps if you tell them that you need a build with CSCdj43447 fixed
you can work something out.

  Bill