Subject: [Fwd: MBone and Ascend]

From: Csaba Wachter-Barta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:40:29 +0100

--
*********************************************************************
 Csaba Wachter-Barta             | E-Mail: [email-masked]
 Fachhochschule Koeln            |
 Fachbereich NT / S.G. 4.4       | Tel : 0221 / 8275 2492
 Raum : IWZ / HN 2-39            | Fax : 0221 / 8275 2494
*********************************************************************

Subject: MBone and Ascend
From: Csaba Wachter-Barta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:36:21 +0100

Hi All,

i would like to configure our Ascend Max 4000 (IOS 6.1.3) with multicast

(MBone) support and i have some problems with this setup.
Has anyody experience with this configuration ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,

Csaba W-B

P.S.

Another question :

I try useless to run a Linux (RedHat 5.0, 2.0.32) machine with the
videocard Hauppauge Primio but the
the tool Vic 2.8 will be not detect the videodevice.
With one version i can see sessions, but don't send.(No device
identifyed)
Another Vic 2.8 after the start detect the videocard but  will be broken
immediately.(Coredump)
If i try to compile self the source code i get "error 1", it's not great
help these both expressions .
Interessant is that the videodriver opereted because i can see TV other
Video.
Any idea what can i do ?

--
*********************************************************************
 Csaba Wachter-Barta             | E-Mail: [email-masked]
 Fachhochschule Koeln            |
 Fachbereich NT / S.G. 4.4       | Tel : 0221 / 8275 2492
 Raum : IWZ / HN 2-39            | Fax : 0221 / 8275 2494
*********************************************************************