Subject: Network provider looking to add MBONE router

From: Brian Litzinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 03:44:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,  

MediaCity, an ISP in the US, Germany, and France, is looking to 
participate in the MBONE and thus offer MBONE connectivity to our
customers.

From my reading of the MBONE faq, I was directed to post a request
here.

If this is not the right forum, please accept my apology, and please
direct me to the correct forum.

Our main hub is in Palo Alto, CA, USA.

Thank you,
-- 
Brian Litzinger
<[email-masked]>

---

From: "Jeff Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 1996 09:11:35 -0500

you are a customer of mci's, let's take this off-line.

[email-masked] is the preferred address for contacting our
mbone folks.  

young@marvinthemartian% traceroute mediacity.com                     [~]
traceroute to mediacity.com (205.216.172.10) 30 hops max, 38 byte packets
 1  cpe2-ethernet2-3 (166.45.4.1)  3 ms  2 ms  2 ms
 2  cpe11-fddi0-0 (166.45.0.17)  4 ms  2 ms  2 ms
 3  borderx1-fddi-2.Reston.mci.net (204.70.176.101)  2 ms  2 ms  2 ms
 4  border2-hssi4-0.Washington.mci.net (204.70.57.9)  3 ms  3 ms  4 ms
 5  core-fddi-1.Washington.mci.net (204.70.3.1)  4 ms  4 ms  4 ms
 6  core1-hssi-4.LosAngeles.mci.net (204.70.1.177)  71 ms  71 ms  71 ms
 7  core-hssi-2.SanFrancisco.mci.net (204.70.1.153)  80 ms  80 ms  80 ms
 8  border4-fddi-0.SanFrancisco.mci.net (204.70.3.163)  81 ms  85 ms  82 ms
 9  media-city.SanFrancisco.mci.net (204.70.35.22)  90 ms  85 ms  86 ms
10  easy1.mediacity.com (205.216.172.10)  86 ms  86 ms  91 ms

Jeff Young
[email-masked]