Subject: Error from sdr under NT

From: Don McGregor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 15:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

So I unpacked the Windows NT mbone tools, moved the sdr configuration
directory directly below the directory specified by the environment
variable "home", and tried to run it. I got an error panel with
the message

socket fd too large (104)

When I start it from the command line, and

socket fd too large (76)

when I start it from file manager.

What is it trying to tell me?

I'm runnning NT 3.51.

Don McGregor
[email-masked]

---

From: John Meylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 08:54:47 -0700

I've seen a couple other inquiries on this and I'm
finding the same problem myself, so useful replies
copied to the mbone mailing would be appreciated.

- John Meylor