Subject: is the IETF on the air?

From: RL "Bob" Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 11:25:24 -0700

I'm not getting any IETF advertisements here via sdr or sd.  I was seeing them
last week.  I am getting the NASA STS-78 transmissions now, so that much at
least is working.  Anyone else able to tune in?

 - RL "Bob" Morgan
   Stanford

---

From: RL "Bob" Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 96 08:27:53 -0700

It started working again Monday some time in the middle of the day (PDT).
Thanks to all who responded.  Someone implied that it was a BBN backbone
problem.

 - RL "Bob"

---

Subject: is the IETF on the air?
From: RL "Bob" Morgan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 11:25:24 -0700

 - RL "Bob" Morgan
   Stanford