Subject: Mrouted 3.8.2

From: "Jung, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 17:51:20 -0400

I have been running mrouted 3.8.2 on several FreeBSD 2.1-RELEASE
machines since it's release without problem until recently.

I have started getting the following messages:

Sep 12 00:52:38 firewall /kernel: ip_mforward: ip_mrouter socket queue
full 

Is this telling me that the allocated space in the kernel for mroutes is
full? 

It seems that this didn't start happening until the dvmrp route table
got 
above 3xxx routes. 

What is a good workaround/solution?

As always, thanks in advance.

--mikej
Michael Jung
[email-masked]

Michael Jung
Sr. Systems/Network Administrator
Financial Alliance Processing Services, Inc.
[email-masked]