Subject: WB Problem

From: Chris Robson ATDNet Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 07:04:53 -0400 (EDT)

Folks

It seems I can not get the tools (ie color select, line box etc) to 
appear with WB version 1.60 yet version 1.57 is fine.  This is true for 
both sunos and solaris.  Tried added the lines NOTES says to .sd.tcl but 
since I'm using sdr not sure this is needed?  Any ideas as to why these 
features arent working?

...chris

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 12:29:06 +0100 (BST)

> since I'm using sdr not sure this is needed?  Any ideas as to why these 

It sounds like you have it in receive-only mode.  Check on the
participants/control window that you haven't got receive only checked.

=============================================================================
Graeme Wood                                 Email: [email-masked]
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottish MICE National Support Centre       Email: [email-masked]
for your multimedia conferencing support    WWW:   http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/
=============================================================================

---

From: Chris Robson ATDNet Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 07:28:16 -0400 (EDT)

> participants/control window that you haven't got receive only checked.
I could make the excuss it's been a long week (which it has been) 
butttt......

thanks Graeme  next time I'll take a hammer, hit myself in the head then 
read the screen ....chris