Subject: Tunnel Request

From: "Siraj Shoeb Z."<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 98 08:30:24 -0500

Hello:
     
     I have posted this message before and I apologize for repeating 
     myself, but I am desperate.  I just started a new job and I would like 
     to show my manager that I can get a DVMRP tunnel to work.  
     
     So, I was wondering if someone could please provide me with an MBONE 
     feed I would be really grateful.  It will be for a very short time.  
     As soon as I show my manager that the tunnel works and I can receive 
     audio and video I will terminate the tunnel.
     
     Thanks in advance.

---

From: "Forrest W. Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:44:07 -0700 (MST)

>      to show my manager that I can get a DVMRP tunnel to work.  

We can set you up a dvmrp tunnel here.  Unfortunately, you're clear across
the network (like 400ms) from us and I'm not sure what the performance is
going to look like.

If you don't find anyone closer and/or you need some configuration help,
please drop me a line.

- Forrest W. Christian ([email-masked]) 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Forrest W. Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 21:06:09 -0700 (MST)

Oops...  Didn't mean to send that to the whole list.

Been using internet e-mail since 1991 or so and still haven't learned to
double-check the recipients :)