Subject: sdr for nt 4.0

From: Eric Kozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 11:46:45 -0800

is there a version of sdr that works on nt 4.0?  everyone i've found won't
work.
the most common error is "socket fd too large"

---

From: Hans-Ulrich Kiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:09:18 +0100 (MET)

> the most common error is "socket fd too large"

Yes, the sdr (v2.3a1) included in the mash package works with NT 4.0
http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/mash/
I have however problems to start the MBone tools with this sdr. 
The author means, it should work. Maybe it is because of the German release 
of NT or my PC installation. 

ciao, Hans-Ulrich 

-- 
 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Rechenzentrum der TU Clausthal -- Informationsdienst Wissenschaft (idw)   
  Hans-Ulrich Kiel                                         Fax: 05323/72-3536  
  EMail: [email-masked]                       Telefon: 05323/72-3159  
  WWW: http://www.tu-clausthal.de/~mahuk/             D2/privat: 0172/9000422  
 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---

From: Victor Reijs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:26:07 +0100 (Romance Standard Time)

> of NT or my PC installation.

I get a accesss violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x004860b3
after starting up Mash, I get the same blank sdr window as the 
'normal' sdr from UCL.

All the best,

Victor
> ciao, Hans-Ulrich

----------------------
Victor Reijs
[email-masked]