Subject: FreeBSD Parking Lot Cam

From: Amancio Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 02:48:11 -0700

Well, I am happy to state that I can get the FreeBSD Parking Lot Cam 8)

The low bandwith stream (10kb) is being transmitted from:
129.89.9.63 224.2.100.102

The session is also advertised in the sdr session "FreeBSD Lounge".

Every router along my mbone path was upgraded, fixed or  network congestion
problems solved in order for the video stream to flow thru.

If you have problems receiving  the FreeBSD Video Lounge , try doing
an mtrace:

mtrace  -t 127 129.89.9.63 224.2.100.102

It should be obvious where the video streams stops .

If you manage to find a router mis-behaving try first contacting the ISP 
directly before posting to the list. By enlarge , if you ask nicely and
give accurate information about the mbone problem, most ISPs will be
happy to help out. This is of course  a  generalization however is based
upon my experience in reporting mbone problems over the last four months.

To all who help out over the last few months , A million thanks!!

	Cheers,
	Amancio