Subject: recorded MIROSOT'96 on MBone

From: Kyungran Kang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 07:26:05 +0900 (KST)

Hello.

Micro Robot World Cup Soccer Tournament(MIROSOT) has started at 5:00 GMT 
on Novermber 9. It was recorded and it is broadcast on MBone.
Other remaining programs will be recorded and broadcast on MBone.

You can see detailed information on sdr. It's title is "(Recorded)
Micro Robot World Cup Soccer Tournament". Time schedule is following. 
It is GMT version. 

Have good time with MIROSOT on MBone.

November  9	22:00-22:30 GMT	Opening Ceremony
		22:30-23:30     Dr.Norman Caplan
				"Robotics Research Education and Goverment Policy"
		23:30-02:30	Preliminary Game

November 10	22:00-23:00	Prof.Tzyh-Jong Tarn
				"Human/Machine Sharing Control for Intelligent Mechatronic 
				Systems"
		23:00-02:30	Preliminary Game

November 11	22:00-23:30	Dr.John L. Casti
				"Would-Be Worlds;The Science and the Surprise of Artificial
				Worlds"
		23:00-02:30	Main Game

November 12	22:00-23:30	Dr.Lawrence J. Fogel
				"Top-down Evolutionary Engineering"
		23:00-02:30	Semi-final Game, Final Game
		23:00-03:30	Prize Award

Kyungran Kang