Subject: Configure Cisco Router using MBone??

From: Yun jae hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 04:16:29 +0900 (KST)

My company is in South Korea. 
I want to make tunnelling to Cisco router( Cisco 7000 ) in my company. 
Most of MBone nodes in Korea are using 'host'( Workstation ) to connect MBone. 
They use 'mrouted' to multicast. 
Maybe Cisco 7000 router support multicasting as I know. 
What should I do for connecting our local network to MBone 
using Cisco 7000 router, and for tunnelling to other nodes in future. 
( I don't want our local net to be leaf node in MBone topology, 
  Our company should support tunnelling to other new nodes. )
And, if I would like to service to other local network 
what i should configure router.?? 

	Thank you.   

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 Booyoung-Bldg.                  +               Nextel, Inc.    
 29. Songpa-dong, Songpa-ku      +     &^.^&     Technical Dept. 
 Seoul. 138-170. Korea           +     =^.^=                     
                                 +                Jae-Hong Yun   
 Tel   : 02-202-9300 ( 215 )     +                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^               
 Fax   : 02-202-3414             + E-mail:[email-masked]      
 Pager : 012-887-5343            +        [email-masked]
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*