Subject: Mbone feed for FREEnet

From: Dimitri Sidelnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 21:25:26 +0300

Hello!

We are looking for a Mbone feed to our network. Our border router 
Moscow-M9.rfbr.ru is a CISCO-4500 box running IOS 11.2. It is located in Moscow 
(Russia). 

Our main international link is 256Kbps. It runs to Munich (Deutsche Telekom AG). 
Unfortunately, at present time DTAG cannot provide us Mbone feed.

So we'd like to find somebody who is willing to provide us with Mbone feed via 
an DVMRP tunnel to our border router Moscow-M9.rfbr.ru.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
---
Dimitri I. Sidelnikov
FREEnet Hostmaster

---

From: Dave Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:33:32 +0100 (MET)

>Unfortunately, at present time DTAG cannot provide us Mbone feed.

Dimitri,

Hmm, well that DT router it sitting here just beside the EBONE node which
might give you a nice feed assuming the DT line to Moscow is not already full.
Would that be a possible solution ?

Cheers,
Dave Morton
ECRC