Subject: Framegrabber and Cam

From: Chris Robson ATDNet Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:09:54 -0500 (EST)

Folks

looking for recommendations of Video Framegrabbers and Cams for Window
based NT systems.  My shop uses Suns but are getting NT boxes in.  

tks....chris

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 11:18:55 +0000 (GMT)

> based NT systems.  My shop uses Suns but are getting NT boxes in.  

Try looking at http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/I.Kouvelas/vic/. It will at
least tell you which cards have been tested for use with vic.

=============================================================================
Graeme Wood                                 Email: [email-masked]
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottish MICE National Support Centre       Email: [email-masked]
for your multimedia conferencing support    WWW:   http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/
=============================================================================