Subject: Request for tunnel

From: Lista de Mbone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 19:40:04 -0500 (EST)

I would like to add my site, usma.ac.pa, and my domain, ac.pa, to the
 MBone via a tunnel.

 My tunnel endpoints are configured as follows:
 main mrouter
  mrouter configuration:  PentiumII running BSDI's BSD/OS
  multicast kernel patches applied
  optimized as router with mrouted 3.8 from BSDI distribution
  mrouter ip address:  208.135.107.7
 
 secondary mrouter
  mrouter configuration: PentiumII running Linux 2.0.30
  multicast kernel patches applied
  optimized as router with mrouted 3.81 from MICE archive
  mrouter ip address: 208.143.149.90

 the secondary mrouter links to the main one via a dedicated leased line
 of currently 64 kbps, soon to be upgraded to fractional T1 (256 kbps)

 MBone administrator contact address:

 Prof. Azael Barrera
 [email-masked]

 I appreciate in advance any help in providing me with a tunnel,
 for any detailed information on our research and purpose of
 getting in the MBone, please do not hesitate to ask.

 				A. Barrera