Subject: Re: Mbone tool source ftp site

From: [email-masked] (Cyril Blanchard)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:20:05 +0200

>A quick question: does anyone know a good ftp site
>for mbone tools souce?
>Thanks in advance!
>
>- Jim

Hi ,all

I found a good ftp site for mbone tools :

http://nic.merit.edu/net-research/mbone/index/platforms.html

Me, I can't install 'Quick Time Conferencing' on my Macintosh 68K. The
Installer software stop en nothing . no error message,the system displays
the first screen install and it waits (after click to button continue :-)
). I use Open Transport 1.1 with System 7.5.3.

Bye,

**********************************************************************
*    Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers de Versailles        *
*                                                                    *
*  Blanchard Cyril                 Phone  : 33-1-39-20-11-60         *
*  79 A, Rue des Chantiers         E-mail : [email-masked]               *
*  78000 Versailles                http://argent.cnam-versailles.fr  *
*                                                                    *
**********************************************************************
electrons mail, 100% recycled

---

From: Andrew Germaine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:42:45 -0400 (EDT)

Check out 
http://archive.thepoint.net/Software/Internet/Interactive%20media/MBONE

theyve got all the latest win95 and other platform tools.

Andrew J. Germaine      [email-masked]        Advantis
Technical Staff          [email-masked]         1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center                White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services                   1-914-684-4433

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Cyril Blanchard wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:20:05 +0200
> From: Cyril Blanchard <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Mbone tool source ftp site
>