Subject: VIC2.8 for HPUX9/Parallax -- anyone got one?

From: "Mark L. Fausett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 12:11:15 -0400

I'm looking for a Vic for a HP9K/755 running 9.07 which supports the HP Parallax
board.  I seem to remember that someone had been working that, but my memory fails
me.
Many thanks,
Mark Fausett
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Schmitz)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 96 05:14 PDT

Mark,

We have put together a Vic 2.7a29 binary which is available at
parallax.com [198.93.134.1]
anonymous ftp, cd to tech_support/scott/mbone

We are working on a Vic 2.8 binary, but our overlay cards require
significant modifications in the existing vic source to work.

We'll let you know when this is completed, and once again will submit
changes to the Vic creators hoping they will incorporate them.

******************************************************************
*  Scott M. Schmitz             Sr. Field Applications Engineer  *
*  Parallax Graphics            Phone:  +1 703 715 3017          *
*  12110 Sunset Hills Road      Fax:    +1 703 318 4854          *
*  Suite 450                    E-Mail: [email-masked]       *
*  Reston, VA 22090 USA         Web: http://www.parallax.com     *
******************************************************************