Subject: Mrouted on SGI

From: JY Luke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 16:15:30 +0800

Hi,

Does anybody help me with this? 

How should I configure the mrouted for SGI? 
How should the mrouted.conf look like? 
How about the Virtual Interface Table? Is there a .conf file that I also
have to create?

Thanks in advance.
JY Luke

---

From: Michel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 09:52:02 +0100

My mrouted.conf on the SGI station isn't any different from the one
that was on other machines.
You do have to install the ipgate subsystem and reconfigure kernel/enable it
though.

Michel.

-- 
 Michel van der Laan	-	[email-masked]
				http://www.nijenrode.nl/~michel