Subject: Multikit and Webcanal

From: ORLHAC Christophe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:23:34 +0200

Hi,

My boss asked me this question when I saw that I was interested by
Multikit and Webcanal :
"Who is running Multikit or Webcanal on the Mbone ?"

As I can't answer him, I ask you this question now.

Thank you for helping me.

Christophe.

---

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:26:43

>"Who is running Multikit or Webcanal on the Mbone ?"

Christophe (et al),

You can get a rough idea of who's running multikit by opening the "multikit
users" directory.  You can get to this directory using the "View"/"Show all
directories" menu command (or, equivalently, typing <control>-d).

This directory shows the users who have been running multikit during the
times that you've had it running.  (The 'user' announcements to this
directory are made using a protocol similar to SAP, but with a more general
data format: MAFP rather than SDP.)

	Ross Finlayson
	http://www.lvn.com/