Subject: Re: wb for IRIX (and Solaris)

From: Markus Buchhorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:17:07 +1000

At 20:08 22/09/98 -0700, Kevin C. Almeroth wrote:
>
>Has anyone else noticed the following problem:
>
>   If I start wb with any command line options other than a
>multicast address and port (including through sdr) it crashes
>when I unclick the "Receive only" box?

YES ! But on Solaris 2.5.1, wb 1.59

I tried setting some other options (such as orient:landscape on or off) but
it seems to crash regardless. I'm not sure why wb is being advertised
receive only - the sdr session advertisement is for a 'meeting', and sdr
under the whiteboard option has a 'receive only' button - which I can't
turn off. (sdr 2.3a1). Looking at the sdr cache there doesn't seem to be
anything set to flag 'receive only'.

So I think there are two bugs here  :-)

Cheers,
	Markus

Markus Buchhorn,  Advanced Computational Systems CRC     | Ph: +61 2 62798810
email: [email-masked], snail: ACSys, RSISE Bldg,|Fax: +61 2 62798602
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Australia |Mobile: 0417 281429