Subject: Feed to Ontario

From: Joseph Porrovecchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 11:52:14 -0400

Who currently provides the current Mbone feed in Eastern Canada?
From What I read it sounds like McGill U ( Montreal ).

If this info is correct can someone direct me to a contact there
( ie. email or telephone number)

regards,

-- 
Joseph Porrovecchio

ONet Networking
Customer Support/Network Specialist
4 Bancroft Ave. Rm. 101
Toronto, Ontario M5S 1C1
Info: (416) 978-4589 Office: (416) 978-0188
http://enfm.utcc.utoronto.ca/~joseph

---

From: "Dwight E. Spencer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 13:28:52 -0300 (ADT)

> ( ie. email or telephone number)

how far east are you looking? ... I have a feed at UNB (fredericton, nb)
from mcgill , that is coming in from tempest.cc.mcgill.ca to
cythera.unb.ca

If you are behind me, or between tempest and cythera, we could arrange a
downlink tunnel, or you becoming a midpoint.

dwight s.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dwight E. Spencer                    Canada's Community Access Network 
eMail: [email-masked],                            Server Administrator
                                          UNB, Fredericton, NB, Canada
Phone: +1 506 447 3153            Url:  http://cspace.unb.ca/~spencer/

---

From: Joseph Porrovecchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:34:13 -0400

> downlink tunnel, or you becoming a midpoint.

We are an ISP in Ontario, ONet Networking, based out of Toronto, with PoP's 
throughout the Province.

thankx Dwight.

regards,

-- 
Joseph Porrovecchio

ONet Networking