Subject: traceroute binaries/source ftp sites??

From: Brian O'Shea <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 1996 17:43:42 -0500

Could some kind soul point me to the location where I can download the
traceroute program?  I need a binary for a solaris platform.  If source were
available, that would be good too.

TIA

-bos

+***********************************************************************+
+ Brian O'Shea					White Pine Software	+
+ Network/OS Software Engineer			15 Messenger Square	+
+ [email-masked]				Suite 8A		+
+ Fax 508-695-2378				Plainville MA, 02762	+
+		All it takes is all you've got.				+
+***********************************************************************+

---

From: Magnus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 1996 00:56:17 +0100

> available, that would be good too.

Sure!

Source's are at

ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/traceroute-1.2.tar.Z

and uses the autoconf stuff so it should be a small thing haveing it up.

Magnus