Subject: HP-UX 10.20 tools

From: "Jeffrey S. Curtis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 14:47:49 -0500

Has anyone successfully run Mbone tools under HP-UX 10.20?

I had to do some creative symlinking of the X libraries just to get
them to start up.  Now that they're running, I see that sdr (v2.2a21)
works just fine (I receive updates and new groups as they are created),
but neither vic (v2.8) nor vat (v4.0b1) seem to work.  vic stays in the
"Waiting for video" state even with a live video feed, and vat never
sees anyone else in the listing, although other people see my entry and
can hear my audio.  Same thing for wb - everyone can see my doodling,
but I don't see anyone else.

I would blame this on the multicast receiver functionality on HP-UX
if it weren't for the fact that sdr works without a hitch.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff
-- 
Jeffrey S. Curtis                      | Internetwork Manager
Argonne National Laboratory            | Email: [email-masked]
9700 South Cass Avenue, ECT-221        | Voice: 630/252-1789
Argonne, IL 60439                      | Fax:   630/252-9689