From: 33dd55t <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:37:07 -0800 (PST)

Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Subject:  3/19
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 00:30:50 -0500

EMAIL MARKETING WORKS!!

Bull's Eye Gold is the PREMIER email address collection tool.
This program allows you to develop TARGETED lists of email
addresses.  Doctors, florists, MLM, biz opp,...you can collect
anything...you are only limited by your imagination!  You can
even collect email addresses for specific states, cities, and
even countries!  All you need is your web browser and this program.
Our software utilizes the latest in search technology called
"spidering". By simply feeding the spider program a starting
website it will collect for hours. The spider will go from website
to targeted website providing you with thousands upon thousands of
fresh TARGETED email addresses. When you are done collecting,  the
spider removes duplicates and saves the email list in a ready to
send format. No longer is it necessary to send millions of ads to
get a handful of responses...SEND LESS...EARN MORE!!!

A terrific aspect of the Bull's Eye software is that there is
no difficult set up involved and no special technical mumbo-jumbo
to learn. All you need to know is how to search for your targeted
market in one of the many search engines and let the spider do the
rest! Not familiar with the search engines? No problem, we provide
you with a list of all the top search engines. Just surf to the
location of a search engine on your browser then search for the
market you wish to reach...it's that easy!

For instance if you were looking for email addresses of Doctors
in New York all you would do is:

1) Do a search using your favorite search engine by typing in
the words doctor(s) and New York
2) Copy the URL (one or more)...that's the stuff after the
http://...  for instance it might look like
http://www.yahoo.com/?doctor(s)/?New+York
3) Press the START button

THAT's IT!!!  The Bull's Eye spider will go to all the websites
that are linked, automatically extracting the email addresses
you want.

The spider is passive too! That means you can let it run all
day or all night while you are working on important things or
just having fun on your computer. There is no need to keep a
constant watch on it, just feed it your target market and give
it praise when it delivers thousands of email addresses at
the end of the day!

Features of the Bull's Eye Software:

* Does TARGETED searches of websites collecting the email
  addresses you want!
* Collects Email addresses by City, State, even specific
  Countries
* Runs Automatically...simply enter the Starting information,
  press The Start Button, and it does the rest
* Filters out duplicates
* Keeps track of URLs already visited
* Can run 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
* Fast and Easy List Management
* Also has built in filtering options...you can put in words
  that it "Must" have while searching,...you can even put in
  criteria that it  "Must NOT Have"...giving you added flexibility
* Also imports email addresses from any kind of files (text
  files, binary files, database files)
* List editor handles Multiple files to work on many lists
  simultaneously
* Has a Black-Book feature... avoid sending emails to people
  who do not want to receive it
* Built-in Mail program...send email directly on the internet
  with just a click of your mouse
* Personalized Emails...if the email address has the user's
  name when it is collected,..you can send Personalized emails!!!
* Sort by Location, Server, User Name, Contact Name
* Advanced Operations:
· Email address lists export in many different formats
  (HTML, Comma delimited, text file)
· Advanced editing...Transfer, Copy,  Addition, Delete, Crop,
  Move to Top/Bottom
· Operations between lists...Union, Subtraction, Comparison
* Program is Passive,...meaning you can run other programs at
  the same time

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION   213-980-7850
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION   213-980-7850

ORDERING INFORMATION

Customer Name
Company Name
Address
City
State                       Zip
Phone                                       Fax
Email Address

______ BULL'S EYE SOFTWARE   $259.00
Includes Software, Instructions, Technical Support

______ Shipping & Handling  (2-3 Day Fedex)  $10.00
                           (Fedex Overnite) $20.00

______  TOTAL
                 (CA Residents add applicable sales tax)

*All orders are for Win 95 and Win NT

                *****CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED*****
                   MASTERCARD   VISA   AMEX

   PLEASE CALL 213-980-7850 to process your order
                        9am-5pm Pacific Time
                Checks or Money Orders send to:
                      WorldTouch Network Inc.
5670 Wilshire Blvd.  Suite 2170 Los Angeles, CA 90036
Please note:  Allow 5 business days for all checks to
clear before order is shipped.