Subject: problems with SHRIMP version of VIC

From: "Andrew Patrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:20:21 -0400

I am running the 2.8s3 version of VIC that is part of the SHRIMP toolset for
Win95.  I am running this on a Pentium-based Win95 machine.

The problem I am seeing is that most of the buttons on the menu panel do not
work.  For example, the Device, Port, and Options buttons all fail with the
same error message:

tcl runtime error: can't read "tkPriv(activeMenu)": no such element in array

Has anyone else tried these option buttons in this version of VIC?  Any
Tcl/Tk experts care to make a guess on what may be going on?

---
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Communications Research Centre, Ottawa CANADA
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW: http://debra.dgbt.crc.ca/~andrew
Phone: (613) 990-4675

---

From: Kristian Hasler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:54:27 +0100

see my faq:

http://scrappy.cs.ucl.ac.uk/shrimp/faq.html

Kris