Subject: mbone tunnel

From: Jeremy Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:32:24 -0500

I need to setup an multicast tunnel to receive mbone traffic.
Our upstream providers do not currently have an mbone feeds.
We have DS3 to Sprint, UUnet, and BBN, with 10meg to MCI.  The
providers don't seem to list mbone as a standard service, so I was
not sure which provider would be able to provide the best mbone feed,
so if there are recommendations, I'd like to hear them.

---
Jeremy Porter, Freeside Communications, Inc.      [email-masked]
PO BOX 80315 Austin, Tx 78708  |  1-800-968-8750  |  512-458-9810
http://www.fc.net

---

From: "Forrest W. Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:13:21 -0600 (MDT)

Our Mbone feed is from sprint.  Someone at the noc should able to help you
or if You don't find it let me know and I can did up the contact
information
[email-masked]