Subject: Re: Current thinking about MBONE across exchange points

From: Len Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:07:54 -0400

Whatever John.. When Planet is able to provide a functioning mbone
connection to a T3 customer, please let me know. We'd prefer not having
to use cerf.net and despite your witty remarks, the facts remain that
it didn't work, and nothing was done about it. 

Len

At 02:57 PM 5/19/97 -0400, John Hawkinson wrote:
>(I don't really think [email-masked] is an appropriate place for this
>discussion, at the very least, perhaps we could move to mbone-na?)

[deleted]

[email-masked]
http://www.netsys.com

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 15:26:12 PDT

Len,

  Despite your caustic remarks, the fact remains that Planet provides
functioning mbone connectivity to lots of customers, whether T1, T3,
or what.  I suspect that all that happened here was a miscommunication
that got out of hand.

  Bill