Subject: (Fwd) Re: Win95 Cookbk for SDR,VIC,VAT (many asked)

From: "Andreas Rozek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 16:19:39 +0000

--- Forwarded mail from <[email-masked]> ("Andreas
Rozek")

From: "Andreas Rozek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 16:15:03 +0000
To: Ajay Kachrani USG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Win95 Cookbk for SDR,VIC,VAT (many asked)

Hello!

> Would "TeleDraw" be compatible with "wb" i.e. will "TeleDraw" use same port
> and wb protocol to accept/send multicast from "wb"?

No, not at all - the requirements  (and the motivation  to develop a
new whiteboard) were to create a tool which could also be used with-
in ITU conferences.  While this has not yet been  accomplished,  the
consideration of T.126 still influenced the design of "TeleDraw".

Thus: no compatibility  to "wb"  at all - sorry!  "TeleDraw"  uses a
completely different model for its drawings...

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek
Rechenzentrum Universitaet Stuttgart       ******   **   **   *****
Kommunikationssysteme/BelWue-Entwicklung   **   **  **   **  **
Allmandring 3a                             **   **  **   **  **
D-70550 Stuttgart                          ******   **   **   *****
                                           ***      **   **       **
Telefon: ++49 (711) 685-4514               ** **    **   **       **
Telefax: ++49 (711) 678-8363               **   **   *****   ******
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
URL:     http://WWW.Uni-Stuttgart.De/People/Rozek

---End of forwarded mail from <[email-masked]> ("Andreas
Rozek")

--

Andreas Rozek
Rechenzentrum Universitaet Stuttgart       ******   **   **   *****
Kommunikationssysteme/BelWue-Entwicklung   **   **  **   **  **
Allmandring 3a                             **   **  **   **  **
D-70550 Stuttgart                          ******   **   **   *****
                                           ***      **   **       **
Telefon: ++49 (711) 685-4514               ** **    **   **       **
Telefax: ++49 (711) 678-8363               **   **   *****   ******
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
URL:     http://WWW.Uni-Stuttgart.De/People/Rozek