Subject: Search Engines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 07:47:00 -0500

Is your Web Page posted in Search Engines.

REPLY BY FAX         REPLY BY FAX            REPLY BY FAX

A recent Cyberdialogue/Findsvp survey reports that more than a quarter
of all businesses online today attribute overall sales increases to
their online presence.

We will post  your Web Pages to the Top 100+ Search Engines 
for $89.00US

Every 6 Weeks we will RE-SUBMIT to keep you in Top Positions.

Millions of people every day use search engines to find Web Sites.

We make your Web Pages easier to find by posting them in the Top 100+
Search Engines.

Here is how it works:
1--Fill out the form below, and FAX it to us.
2--We'll posted your Web Pages to the Top 100+ Search Engines within 2
business days and send you a full promotion report.

Every 6 weeks we will RE-SUBMIT  for a year.

3--Pay nothing now. We'll send you a bill 
for $89.00US with the report. 

4--Search Engines:

     Here's part of the list:

Infoseek, Lycos, Excite, Alta Vista, Galaxy, HotBot,Yahoo, Magellan,
Open Text Web Index, Web Crawler, BizWeb, New Riders WWW Yellow Pages,
YelloWWWeb, True North, Northern Light, LinkMonster, The Weekly
Bookmark, Seven Wonders, Jayde Online Directory, Starting Point, Web
100, Web Walker, New Page List, PeekABoo, One World Plaza, PageHost
A-Z, Net-Announce, Project Cool, Where2Go, World Wide Business Yellow
Pages, Sserv, Wow! Web Wonders!, WWW Worm, JumpCity, The Galactic
Galaxy, TurnPike, Unlock:The Information Exchange, Your WebScout,
Manufacturers Information Network, Net Happenings, Net Mall, Web World
Internet Directory, InfoSpace, BC Internet, BizCardz Business
Directory, Scrub The Web, WebVenture, Hotlist, What's New, WhatUSeek,
JumpLink, Linkcentre Directory. 

These are permanent listings, but we have to re-submit for your Web
Pages to stay in top positions.

 The $89.00US is a one-time fee.

FAX...back...to......450-688-4825

Order Form:
This information will be posted to Search Engines.

URL, (http://www)

Site Title:

Description (250 characters)

KeyWords  (250 characters, in descending of order of importance)

Your name:

Company name:

Address:

City:                                   State/Prov:                
Zip/Postal  Code:

Telephone:

Fax:

email address:

Contact email address (in case we have questions about this order)

If billing a different address, please complete the following:

Company:
Address:

**************
Phil Slabotsky
P.O. Box 876
Champlain, NY, 12919
**************

P.S. And has a bonus, get a free report every month, WHERE and WHAT 
       POSITION and  PAGE you are on, in SEARCH ENGINES.....Quite a
       service for: $ 89.00US

 REPLY BY FAX         REPLY BY FAX            REPLY BY FAX
REPLY BY FAX         REPLY BY FAX            REPLY BY FAX
REPLY BY FAX         REPLY BY FAX            REPLY BY FAX