Subject: Re: mbone for NT, 2nd try

From: Hiroyuki AGA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1996 19:02:29 +0900

ANNOUNCE: NVAT (Network Video Audio Tool) alpha release
=======================================================

Dear readers:

We announce the first alpha release of NVAT (Network Video Audio Tool).

NVAT is an Internet teleconferencing tool which is designed to save
network traffic, and works under rather narrow network bandwidth
(64Kbps).  It is an IP multicast enabled application on Windows 95 and
Windows NT, and compatible with MBone standard applications, namely NV
and VAT.

NVAT Web Page is up now.  You can get detailed information and the alpha
release software from the following URL:

  http://www1.meshnet.or.jp/~mms-eizo/nvat/index.html

NVAT is currently alpha release.  We welcome your ideas, suggestions and
questions.  We appreciate the time you take to point out any problems,
bugs and strange behaviors you encounter.

Please send e-mail to the following address:

  [email-masked]

NOTES: This release of software is free, and the use is limited for
research and evaluation purposes.

Regards,

NVAT Development Team

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 11:26:36 +0900

Due to the reported download problems,  we put nvat binary on our 
anonymous FTP site.

ftp://ftp.meshnet.or.jp/pub/mesh/nvat/{nr001a01.zip,ns001a01.zip}

You can also download using ftp from follow Web Page.
http://www1.meshnet.or.jp/~mms-eizo/nvat/index.html#download
--------
NVAT Development Team.