Subject: sdr2.4a7 and the security feature

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:48:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello, 

we are using the security feature in sdr2.3a1, in sdr.2.4a7 the
security part is gone. Is it just an interim solution to leave the
security part out in 2.4a7 ? 

regards, Peter H.

##   Network Operation Center, DFN-Verein Geschaeftsstelle Stuttgart   ##
## http://www.noc.dfn.de/ finger [email-masked] [email-masked] ##
##             >>>>>>  mailto:  [email-masked]  <<<<<<               ##
##      Phone: 0711-63314-112, FAX 0711-63314-134 (business hours)     ##

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:10:01 +0100

>security part out in 2.4a7 ? 

US export restrictions...

We're developing the security aspects of sdr here at UCL, and expect to
have a new release (sdr-2.5) with the security features relatively soon.

Colin