Subject: Re: MPEG for VIC

From: Van Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 97 10:27:34 PST

Beau,

Isidor & UCL graciously contributed their Win95 grabber to the
vic distribution.  I've been merging in their code, a bunch of
memory leak bug fixes from Bill Fenner, and our tk fixes
(including the high color fixes).  The Sun tk group has just
released a patch release of tcl7.6/tk4.2 that appears to have a
bunch of win95/nt fixes so I want to upgrade to that before
rolling the new vic distribution (which will be 2.8.1).  I'm
hoping to get everything out by Friday (or early next week if
the current round of disasters & emergencies doesn't quiet
down).

 - Van

---

From: Hakan Lennestal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 17:19:11 +0200

> the current round of disasters & emergencies doesn't quiet

Hi !

Did the 2.8.1 release ever get out ?
Or am I looking at the wrong place (ftp.ee.lbl.gov/conferencing/vic) ?

Thanks in advance.

/Håkan Lennestål

---

From: "Chris Robson (Senior Scientist)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 06:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

Any status on the MPEG release?

thanks...chris