Subject: Plead for help with removal from list

From: "Joseph Ecker (Sun)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:28:36 -0400

Hello All,

    I am in desperate need of some help.  I subscribed to the mbone list

years ago and cannot get removed from it.  I've sent mail to everyone
I can think of, but have received no response nor action.  These are the

email addresses that I think I might have used:

    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]
    [email-masked]

    Please, PLEASE! Help with this.  I really need to get removed from
this list.  Please forward to whomever has the authority to remove
people from the mbone lists.

Thank you very much for your help,

-Joe Ecker

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 05:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

> Thank you very much for your help,

-IF- your DNS name was determined to be in north america when the list was
restructured about 4 years ago, then you are likely on the [email-masked]
list. It is majordomo driven. Try sending the following to:

[email-masked]

body 

unsubscribe mbone-na [email-masked]
unsubscribe mbone-na [email-masked]
unsubscribe mbone-na [email-masked]

and let us all know how it turned out.

-- 
--bill

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Hall)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:39:09 -0400 (EDT)

or you could type who eckerj (I think)

---

From: Ada Poon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:57:10 -0400

Unsubscribe.

Pls take me off from the list as well, thanks!