Subject: Mbone for LInux

From: [email-masked] (Mario Massakuni Kubo - DTI - Profa. Regina)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 16:59:03 -0300

Dear Sir, 

I would very appreciate you send me same information about MBone installation
 for Linux.

Do you have any Doc (reference guide, papers, reports, etc)

Regards, 

Kubo, Mario Massakuni

---

From: "Allen K. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 12:55:03 -0800

Try http://www.teksouth.com/linux/multicast/ as a starting point.

>Do you have any Doc (reference guide, papers, reports, etc)

***************** Stardust Technologies, Inc.********************
Home of the Stardust WinSock Labs and the IP Multicast Initiative
	     www.stardust.com / www.ipmulticast.com
Allen Smith                                    Tel  408/879-8080
1901 Bascom Ave Suite #333                     Fax  408/879-8081
Campbell, CA 95008                     email [email-masked]