Subject: tunnel endpoint wanted

From: Nathan Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:52:57 -0400

Hi, I'm interested in experimenting with the MBone with a Linux router connecting a small subnet. The Linux machine is burgess.biddeford.com. (208.3.94.19) I need somebody "nearby" on the net to configure a tunnel to the machine, if somebody could be so kind ;-)

Nathan Bryant / [email-masked]
Burgess Business Solutions, Inc.

---

From: John Hawkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 12:33:24 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Nathan Bryant <[email-masked]>
> To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

> Hi, I'm interested in experimenting with the MBone with a Linux router
> connecting a small subnet. The Linux machine is burgess.biddeford.com.
> (208.3.94.19) I need somebody "nearby" on the net to configure a tunnel
> to the machine, if somebody could be so kind ;-)

It is really much desirable for you to inquire with your upstream provider
than to just ask on mbone-na.

Your provider appears to be dual-homed to Sprintlink and BBN Planet,
both of whom provide MBone tunnels upon request. Please ask them to
inquire regarding such for you.

Thanks.

--jhawk
  John Hawkinson

---

From: John Hawkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 12:33:24 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks.

--jhawk
  John Hawkinson