Subject: MBone tools on HPUX 10.20

From: Dirk Meersman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:01:08 METDST

Hi,

Anyone out there got the MBone tools (vic, vat, ...) ported and/or
running on HP-UX 10.20 ? or could someone give me a pointer to binaries/
source code for this platform (not the 9.xx versions) ?

I would like to know if someone did the porting to use HP's audioserver
for the audio and/or added support for HP's Desktop Video Kit instead
of supporting only the older video hardware as in the 'standard' distribution.

Thanks,

Dirk

--
      _/      _/        _/_/_/    OFFICE :  Meersman Dirk
     _/_/  _/_/        _/    _/             VISIONLAB,  Dept. of Physics
    _/  _/  _/        _/    _/              RUCA, University of Antwerp
   _/      _/        _/    _/               Groenenborgerlaan       171
  _/      _/eersman _/_/_/irk               2020              Antwerpen
                                            BELGIUM

                                  VOICE  : +32 3 218 04 39
                                  FAX    : +32 3 218 03 18
                                  E-Mail : [email-masked]

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:39:59 +0100

>source code for this platform (not the 9.xx versions) ?

We no longer have an HP-UX machine to test on, so RAT has not been ported.
If someone wants to contribute patches, we'd be very grateful.....

Sorry, this is probably not much help!

Colin