Subject: List of Multicast-based Radio/TV sites (Was:MBone services)

From: "Jonathan Evans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:52:43 +0100

Hello,

Is anyone maintaining a list of sites providing multicast realmedia (or
other format) streams? If people would like to send me any they know about,
I would be prepare to create a Web based list.

Best wishes,

Jonathan

====================================================================
Dr Jonathan Evans
Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics
The University of Liverpool
PO Box 147                                E-Mail: [email-masked]
LIVERPOOL   L69 3BX                       Fax: (+44)-(0)151-794-4540
United Kingdom (UK)                       Tel: (+44)-(0)151-794-4609
====================================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Rapier <[email-masked]>
To: Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>
Cc: Patrick De Muynck <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 October 1998 17:23
Subject: Re: [mbone-be] Re: MBone services

>NB: I know that there are several mbone based radio station feeds and
probably
>a non tech video feed or two. However, more are needed if MBONE and MBONE
>technology are going to gain the lead (eg. overtake traditional ip network
>models for distributing media feeds).