Subject: UK Feed

From: Tech Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 11:52:39 +0100 (BST)

Where can I get a MultiCast Feeds in UK from. What is a good site 
(preferably connected via LINX) and who do I contact.

Thanks

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 11:58:41 +0100 (BST)

> (preferably connected via LINX) and who do I contact.

As far as I am aware the only Mbone presence in the UK is on JANET and
associated JANET secondary connected sites.  The normal method of
connecting to the JANET Mbone service is to contact the JANET customer
service desk at UKERNA.

=============================================================================
Graeme Wood                                 Email: [email-masked]
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottish MICE National Support Centre       Email: [email-masked]
for your multimedia conferencing support    WWW:   http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/
=============================================================================

---

From: Nigel Titley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996 12:26:51 +0100

> connecting to the JANET Mbone service is to contact the JANET customer

Well, we (BTnet) have an independent MBone feed, fed direct from MCI. I could 
give you a feed on a strictly trial basis with no guarantees, but I suggest 
you talk with your ISP (Xara by the look of it) and see if they want to liase 
with us (or UKERNA).

Nigel