Subject: SNMP capable mrouted for Linux

From: Christian Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:32:24 +0100

Hello

does anybody know a SNMP capable mrouted for Linux? I can't run mstat on
my own, thus i can't look in the DVMRP- routing table.
I tried to compile my own mrouted with the SNMP capable sources
available (v 3.8.2), but i had many problems, so i gave it up (i'm new
on LINUX).

thanks for advice

Christian Burger
Neu- Technikum Buchs
CH-9470 Buchs

---

From: Magnus Danielson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:48:28 +0100

>>>>> "CB" == Christian Burger <[email-masked]> writes:

 CB> Hello
 CB> does anybody know a SNMP capable mrouted for Linux? I can't run mstat on
 CB> my own, thus i can't look in the DVMRP- routing table.
 CB> I tried to compile my own mrouted with the SNMP capable sources
 CB> available (v 3.8.2), but i had many problems, so i gave it up (i'm new
 CB> on LINUX).

At the time we did 3.8.2 was there no multicast routing support in
Linux.
Maybe we can stick it into the mrouted 3.9 release...

Cheers,
Magnus