Subject: Looking for a multicasting consultant...

From: Nova Spivack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 16:17:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Is anyone out there available to consult on a very "bleeding-edge"  new
Internet media project which may involve multicasting? We are looking for
a multicasting guru, or at least an IP/UDP super-techy to help us attack
some challenges associated with a new form of live Internet multimedia for
very large audiences. I am looking for a consultant who can work with us
over a period of months on a full/part time basis to develop a scalable
multicasting architecture for this new technology. Please email me a
text-resume or URL of such, and brief introduction, if you are 
interested, and I will provide you with more details if it is 
appropriate. Thank you for your help!

Nova Spivack
[email-masked]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nova Spivack, Co-Founder, EarthWeb. [email-masked]  http://www.earthweb.com 
3 Park Ave, Fl. 38, New York, NY, 10012. Tel: 212-725-6550. Fax:212-725-6559
Check out GAMELAN, the Java Directory: http://www.gamelan.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~