Subject: cisco IOS version

From: Bill Friday <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 96 22:38:51 -0400

Greetings,

I am designing a multicast network which uses cisco 2514 routers.
Could someone recommend which version of the ISO I should use? Tech
support at cisco recommended that I use 11.1(4). 

Thanks in advance.
Bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Friday 		    email:  [email-masked] 
Philips Research			       Voice: (914) 945-6087
Senior Network Administrator			 Fax: (914) 945-6511
Communications and Computing Resources
345 Scarborough Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY USA 10510
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 23:42:28 -0700

>> support at cisco recommended that I use 11.1(4). 

    11.1(4) is good. 11.1(6) is better.

Dino