Subject: Misconfigured tunnel??

From: Vinay Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:11:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

I am having trouble getting a Mbone feed from my ISP. Here are the
details: 

- We have a T1 connection to our ISP (exodus.net)
- I have tunnel from mbone.exodus.net to my machine (agni.nuko.com -
  207.82.229.31). I have also enabled a tunnel from my machine to
  mbone.exodus.net 
- I have mrouted version 3.8 running on my machine. BTW, my machine runs
  2.1.5 FreeBSD with multicast enabled. 
- mtrace agni.nuko.com gives
207.82.229.31 (agni.nuko.com) [version 3.8,prune,genid,mtrace]:
  207.82.229.31 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/querier/leaf]
  207.82.229.31 -> 206.40.72.100 (marvin.exodus.net) [1/1/tunnel/leaf]

- mrinfo on mbone.exodus.net gives
206.40.72.100 (marvin.exodus.net) [version 3.8,prune,genid,mtrace]:
  206.40.72.100 -> 0.0.0.0 (local) [1/1/querier/leaf]
  206.40.72.100 -> 204.31.1.2 (ns2.noc.netcom.net) [1/64/tunnel]
  206.40.72.100 -> 137.39.246.98 (MBONE2.UU.NET) [1/64/tunnel]
  206.40.72.100 -> 204.70.158.77 (dec3800-2-fddi-1.SanFrancisco.mci.net)
  [1/64/tunnel]
  206.40.72.100 -> 207.82.229.31 (agni.nuko.com) [1/32/tunnel]
  206.40.72.100 -> 206.79.130.8 (206.79.130.8) [1/32/tunnel]

When I run sd, I get no feed at all...
Is there anything that I am missing or doing wrong?

Thanks
Vinay Bannai
-- 
Vinay Bannai                     E-mail: [email-masked]
(408)-526-0280 x 275 (Work)     http://agni.nuko.com/~vinay