Subject: MBone routing fouled up?

From: Dave Pascoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:25:38 -0400 (EDT)

We've been losing MBone routing the last couple of days and mrouted-3.8
has been producing errors like this:

Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]:
warning - kernel entry already exists
for (171.69.229.194 224.2.230.64)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (130.240.3.72 224.2.3.152)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (130.240.3.37 224.2.213.97)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (204.162.116.224 224.2.148.172)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (171.69.60.162 224.2.230.64)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (131.202.70.81 224.2.229.41)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (147.94.38.3 224.2.137.102)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (130.240.34.6 224.2.230.64)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (171.69.58.81 224.2.206.216)
Jun 19 19:18:21 gate mrouted[1148]: warning - kernel entry already exists
for (128.9.112.69 224.2.100.101)
Jun 19 19:19:06 gate mrouted[1148]: logging too fast, shutting up for 10
minutes
 
Is everyone else seeing the same?

--
Dave Pascoe    [email-masked]   http://www.mathworks.com
KM3T           508-647-7362         FAX: 508-647-7002

---

From: Mark Abene <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 06:01:04 -0400 (EDT)

Got a dozen or so of similar messages today at a little after 3:30am.

-Mark Abene