Subject: Which language on the the Mbone ?

From: "Wessel de Roode" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:25:05 -0600

Hi,

I've was just brouwsing through the announcements from the Mbone when I bumpt
into a forneir language quit differend from englisch.
I was just wondering if we could keep all announcements in englisch but if the
broadcast is in a differend language than englisch just write it down in the
announcement as wel :-))

It's not that I want all the forneir laguages bounced from the Mbone but just
keep all the anouncements readable worldwide, or scale your ttl to your
country.

Any unwriten habbits about this ?

Wessel

-- 
[---]
Your fortune cookie today is:

All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers ... Each one owes
infinitely more to the human race than to the particular country in
which he was born.
		-- Francois Fenelon