Subject: need mcast/bpf drivers for Bantam BF/SX FDDI card under SunOS

From: Rob Robertson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:34:27 -0700

I need drivers for multicast/bpf under the Bantam BF/SX fddi card
under SunOS.  Do such beasties exist???

Any help would be appreciated.

rob
			  william robertson
		  datakommunication&netwerkzervices
			     uc berkeley
			[email-masked]

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 10:59:20 +0200 (MET DST)

> Any help would be appreciated.

There is no such thing to my knowledge. You may try to get the
sources for the driver from sun, but then there were others who tried
so without success in before. We bought Cisco FDDI interfaces for
this very reason (bpf is available for them).

Toerless