Subject: FedWeb'97

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:37:45 -0500

FedWeb'97 IS HERE! October 27-31, 1997

The World Wide Web Federal Consortium is 
sponsoring its annual Web workshop designed specifically for
federal employees. This year's focus theme is "collaboration",
 working together to build a web-based government that works. 

In response to suggestions made by last year's workshop participants,
 FedWeb has been expanded, and the '97 workshop will run for
five days. It will be held during the last week of October and has
 been extended by adding two extra days - including one whole day
just for tutorials!

During the Workshop, we will be multicasting from the Natcher Center, there will only be  
one session including Audio, Video and White Board.

We will be transmitting from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Oct. 

Agenda available at http://www.excelgov.org/wm97/mbone/mboneschedule.html

Laurent FEUILLET ([email-masked])
National Center for Supercomputing and Applications (NCSA)
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
(217)-244-6628
International WWW Conferences