Subject: icast c:tv 3.0 beta release

From: Vinay Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:31:25 -0700

the icast c:tv software is fully compatible with vat/vic/sdr and works
on Win95, Win NT 4.0, and
MacOS8. "icast c:tv 3.0" includes:

- viewer & guide 3.0
     software for viewing sdp, rtp, rtcp. includes video codecs (h.263,
h.261).

- iss (icast server suite) 3.0 includes:
     recorder server: records and playsback any ip multicast rtp stream.
     relay server: converts multicast to unicast rtp streams.
     meter server: enables rtcp monitoring.
iss runs as an NT service.

- streamsMeter client 3.0
    viewer to connect to icast meter server and monitor rtcp stats.

- broadcaster, 2.2.1
    server to transmit h.261, h.263 live streams; or pre-recorded AVI
files.

as you can see, we are fully committed to the advancement of open
standards based IP Multicast protocols (rtp, rtcp, sap, sdp et.al.) and
applications.

however we are a commercial company and have to pay our own salaries
therefore we do recommend everyone to eventually buy the product(s).
this is the only way to fix and stabilize the MBone and make it a
household name for internet broadcasting. 

Download site: http://www.icast.com/evalform.html
submit bug-reports to: [email-masked]
ICAST website: http://www.icast.com/

we will do our best to fix outstanding bugs, problems and
interoperability issues in our products. please report bugs to:
[email-masked]. we look forward to working with you.

happiness and regards
---
  vinay
http://www.icast.com/evalform.html