Subject: FH-DARMSTADT

From: Costas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 96 15:04:52 MESZ

Dear sir

   We install the Videoconference system up to
   HP-UX machines and we cannot find the mrouted3.5
   version which GMD told us to take.

   Can you help us where can we find it ?

				   Yours sincerely
				   FH-DARMSTADT

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:56:49 +0100 (BST)

>    Can you help us where can we find it ?

In case RUS haven't replied to you yet. You will find it there at the 
German MICE National Support Centre. The URL for mrouted 3.8 (3.5 is old) 
is:

ftp://www-ks.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/mice/mrouted/mrouted3.8/mrouted3.8-hp-hpux.tar.gz

This will require modifications to your kernel which are not publicly 
available.  You need to contact HP and ask them to supply you with IP 
Multicast 3.5 for HPUX.

=============================================================================
Graeme Wood                                 Email: [email-masked]
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottish MICE National Support Centre       Email: [email-masked]
for your multimedia conferencing support    WWW:   http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/
=============================================================================