Subject: Where do I find mrouted for Solaris 2.5

From: Nigel Titley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:06:04 +0100

Subject says it all. Sorry if this is an FAQ

Nigel

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigel Titley  --- BTnet
E-mail: [email-masked]            Tel: +44 1442 237674
"Well I'm disenchanted too, we're all disenchanted." (James Thurber)

---

From: Felix Kugler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 18:13:51 +0200 (MET DST)

>Subject says it all. Sorry if this is an FAQ

you find it on ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/multicast !

  Felix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Felix Kugler                                     | Internet: [email-masked] 
SWITCH: The Swiss Academic and Research Network  | Phone   : +41 1 268 15 20 
Smail:  Limmatquai 138, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland | FAX     : +41 1 268 15 68 
----------  X.400:  S=Kugler; O=switch; P=switch; A=400net; C=ch;  ----------

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:42:50 +0100 (BST)

> you find it on ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/multicast !

Yes but there are closer places.  In Europe it will be mirrored on all the
MICE ftp servers.

=============================================================================
Graeme Wood                                 Email: [email-masked]
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottish MICE National Support Centre       Email: [email-masked]
for your multimedia conferencing support    WWW:   http://mice.ed.ac.uk/mice/
=============================================================================

---

From: Graeme Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:40:00 +0100 (BST)

> Subject says it all. Sorry if this is an FAQ

ftp://ftp.ucs.ed.ac.uk/pub/videoconference/ipmulticast/Sun/SunOS_5.5/Solaris_mc35+.2.5-patch.tar.gz