Subject: about mrouted and linux kernel...

From: jcyang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:08:55 +0800

Hi all,

I try make mrouted-3.9-beta3 and run in the linux kernel 2.0.33;

I change this version through all subnets.

When one subnet as the source subnet to send data, the mrouted in the
source net

will eat up the linux's memory, but other receivers' subnets will not.

I doubt if mrouted-3.9beta3's problem consists with mrouted3.8.1 or I lost
some attentions 

on configurations. If someone encounters the same problems, could you
provide me some 

cludes to fix it.

Thanks.

Regards,

jcyang
-------------------------------------------------
NSYSU, CIE
Parallel and Distribution System Lab
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Tel     :  886-07-5254333
             886-07-5252000 ext 4311
-------------------------------------------------