Subject: ISP for MBONE

From: [email-masked] (miguel cruz)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:49:25 -0500

We are one of the largest ISP in Mexico and we want to start offer MBONE
point of connection for our customer that want be setup. So I appreciate
all your comments about the best way to connect them. My understand is
that one way is native multicast routing and other way is tunneling
DVMRP and GRE, but I need more information (papers related, config
examples, case of connections, etc.).
thanks in advance.
-- 
Miguel A. Cruz Reyes
Avantel S.A.
Data Services Engineering
Vnet       273 5832
Ph     (8) 153 5832
Fax    (8) 153 5808

---

From: "John M. Zwiebel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:14:08 -0700

For cisco routers:

	ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ipmulticast.html 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	John Zwiebel                       Phone: 408-526-5303
	Cisco Systems Inc.                 
	Multimedia Group                   

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"God is a metaphor for a mystery that absolutely transends all Human
catagories of thought.  Even the catagories of being and non-being, 
those are catagories of thought.  Its as simple as that.  So it depends
on how much you want to think about it.  Whether its doing you any good.
Whether it is putting you in touch with the mystery that is the ground of
your own being."

				--Joseph Campbell

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=