Subject: sdr on NT

From: Mark Leber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 11:05:01 -0600 (CST)

Does anyone know what the latest version of sdr is for Windows NT.
I have nt_sdr_V2.1a1.05.zip which crashes when I create a session.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--mark
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark D. Leber                      | e-mail: [email-masked]
Computer Scientist                 | phone : (601)634-4607
USAE Waterways Experiment Station  | FAX   : (601)634-2301
3909 Halls Ferry Rd.               | WWW   : http://www.wes.army.mil/
Vicksburg, MS 39180                |
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Tom Adriaansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:18:57 +0100

Hi,

> Any suggestions would be appreciated

I have a little problem with this software (nt_sdr_V2.1a1.05).

When I start a conference, I get for audio and video numbers instead of names
for the formats. "0" instead of "pcm" and 31 instaed of "H.261" ect.

And when I give a quit on the quit-button, it shows a window with
"cannot execute mkdir" Maybe there is a know fix for these problems.

- Could you help me with these errors?

-- 
 
M.vr.Gr.                                ("''/").___..--''"`-._
Tommy                                   `o_ o  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`) 
                                        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
                                      _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' .'
                                     (il).-''  ((i).'  ((!.-'

 ...................              Postmaster / Hostmaster / System Manager
 .            _+_  .   Name       Tom Adriaansen
 .           (***) .   Address    University Computer Centre (KUN/UCI),
 ............/===\..              Geert Groote Plein 41,
 . KKKKKUUUUUNNNNN .              6525 GA Nijmegen,
 . KKK  UUUUU NNNN .              The Netherlands.
 . K    UUUUU  NNN .   Phone      +31-(24)-3617958 (bgg 3617957/3617949)
 . KKK  UUUUU   NN .   FAX        +31-(24)-3617979
 . KKKKK UUU     N .   e-Mail     [email-masked]
 ...................

---

From: Tom Adriaansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:18:57 +0100

Hi,

--