Subject: mrouted configuration

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 14:37:49 -0300 (ADT)

I am working on a graduation project from the University of the State of 
Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), Brazil, and I am in such trouble.
The problem is: How can I setup the mrouted's extremes of my tunnel
This tunnel is being established in my local network where there are 3 
subnets.
One extreme of the tunnel is configured in a FreBSD 
machine (152.92.106.250) on the subnet 1 and the other extreme is 
configured in a Linux machine (152.92.106.55) on subnet 2.

Question 1: What are the necessary lines in /etc/mrouted.conf of both 
machines?

Question 2: To work properly, do I have to use the same mrouted version 
(ie, 3.8) on both machines?

Thanks in advance!

=================================================
Leonardo Bruno C. Batista
UERJ - University of the State of Rio de Janeiro 
Graduation Project
=================================================