Subject: Get me of this list please.

From: Per Mattsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 16:21:53 +0000

If i ask the listserver i am not on the list, but i still get mail.
Can this be stopped.

Thank you.
Per

---

From: William Di Scipio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 10:31:39 -0800 (PST)

I've asked numerous times for help getting off this list.  Please let me 
know what you find out.

---

From: washoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 16:09:38 -0800 (PST)

Yes, me too.

---

From: Chris Spinolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:36:07 -0500 (EST)

me too. the listserver says I'm not on it.
can someone get me off the list? (i tried both mbone and mbone-na)

Thanks!
chris

> If i ask the listserver i am not on the list, but i still get mail.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
%finger [email-masked]
Login name: spig                        In real life: Chris Spinolo
Mailstop: Code 543, Greenbelt ,MD 20771                301-286-7552
On since June 3, 1985 on ttyC1
Plan:
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection....
Philippians 3:10
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::