Subject: Problems with atlanta3-mbone1.bbnplanet.net

From: Rajitha Sumanasekera <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:16:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
	We are having problems with the MBONE tunnel from Atlanta to 
Univ. of Kentucky.  

	Does anybody know the contact person's email address for the
tunnel address atlanta3-mbone1.bbnplanet.net?

Thanks

- Rajitha

* -------------------------------------------------------------------- *
|  Rajitha C. Sumanasekera                                             |
|                                                 [email-masked]  |
|  Department of Computer Science                                      | 
|  University of Kentucky                     Tel: (606) 225-5865 (H)  |
|                                                  (606) 257-3812 (O)  |
|  URL: http://www.dcs.uky.edu/~rajitha                                |
* -------------------------------------------------------------------- *

---

From: John Hawkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:52:47 -0400 (EDT)

| Hi,
| 	  We are having problems with the MBONE tunnel from Atlanta to 
| Univ. of Kentucky.  
|  
| 	  Does anybody know the contact person's email address for the
| tunnel address atlanta3-mbone1.bbnplanet.net?

Hi, this should be [email-masked].

I believe you sent mail there, I'll go look into it.

Sorry for the delay.

--jhawk