Subject: Tunneling partner

From: [email-masked] (David Heitman)
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 07:20:47 -0500

How does one [effectively] go about finding a tunneling partner?  I've
contacted our service provider, two other service providers, and a couple of
national providers (namely, MCI and Sprint), but I either get a "we don't
support that" or I hear nothing at all.  I've sent several messages to
[email-masked], but no response there either.  Can anyone help us
out?  BTW, our mrouter is 205.198.108.37...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.  I
apologize if this post goes to the wrong place.

---

From: Yves Lepage <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 08:57:33 -0400

Hi,

the mbone-na-request address is used (like all -request addresses) for subscription
and unsubscription request to/from the mbone mailing list, to which you've posted this
message. This means it is unlikely that you will get answers about MBone questions
by sending mail to it.

Try sending mail to [email-masked]. Someone there should reply to you shortly.

Note that most people involved with MBone are subscribed to the MBone list, so the people
at MCI probably received the first piece of mail you've sent here and maybe
they just haven't come to processing it yet.

I hope this helps,
Regards,
Yves Lepage