Subject: CVE-2023-52820: drm_lease.c: copy user-array safely

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm_lease.c: copy user-array safely

Currently, there is no overflow-check with memdup_user().

Use the new function memdup_array_user() instead of memdup_user() for
duplicating the user-space array safely.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52820 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.1.64 with commit 0f5f56745188
	Fixed in 6.5.13 with commit 301e597e7b81
	Fixed in 6.6.3 with commit ea42bc330723
	Fixed in 6.7 with commit f37d63e219c3

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52820
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/drm_lease.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0f5f56745188b06f13509e5054231cb7a4cb047d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/301e597e7b81efa307dd0969ff8f2af9d7b9064e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ea42bc330723644a0bd01d7124a601ab60b27747
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f37d63e219c39199a59b8b8a211412ff27192830