Subject: CVE-2019-25161: drm/amd/display: prevent memory leak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: prevent memory leak

In dcn*_create_resource_pool the allocated memory should be released if
construct pool fails.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2019-25161 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.137 with commit 60e1b411bf0f
	Fixed in 5.4 with commit 104c307147ad

Please see https://www.kernel.org or a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2019-25161
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce100/dce100_resource.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_resource.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce112/dce112_resource.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce120/dce120_resource.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_resource.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/60e1b411bf0fd9fda2d2de7f45dc3b1d9960b85e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/104c307147ad379617472dd91a5bcb368d72bd6d