Subject: CVE-2024-38632: vfio/pci: fix potential memory leak in vfio_intx_enable()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

vfio/pci: fix potential memory leak in vfio_intx_enable()

If vfio_irq_ctx_alloc() failed will lead to 'name' memory leak.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-38632 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15.154 with commit 4cb0d7532126 and fixed in 5.15.168 with commit a6d810554d7d
	Issue introduced in 6.1.84 with commit 7d29d4c72c1e and fixed in 6.1.113 with commit 91ced077db20
	Issue introduced in 6.6.24 with commit 69276a555c74 and fixed in 6.6.33 with commit 0bd22a4966d5
	Issue introduced in 6.9 with commit 18c198c96a81 and fixed in 6.9.4 with commit 35fef97c33f3
	Issue introduced in 6.9 with commit 18c198c96a81 and fixed in 6.10 with commit 82b951e6fbd3
	Issue introduced in 5.4.274 with commit b18fa894d615
	Issue introduced in 5.10.215 with commit 27d40bf72dd9
	Issue introduced in 6.7.12 with commit 4c089cefe309
	Issue introduced in 6.8.3 with commit 0e09cf81959d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-38632
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci_intrs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a6d810554d7d9d07041f14c5fcd453f3d3fed594
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/91ced077db2062604ec270b1046f8337e9090079
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0bd22a4966d55f1d2c127a53300d5c2b50152376
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/35fef97c33f3d3ca0455f9a8e2a3f2c1f8cc9140
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/82b951e6fbd31d85ae7f4feb5f00ddd4c5d256e2