Subject: CVE-2024-35928: drm/amd/amdgpu: Fix potential ioremap() memory leaks in amdgpu_device_init()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/amdgpu: Fix potential ioremap() memory leaks in amdgpu_device_init()

This ensures that the memory mapped by ioremap for adev->rmmio, is
properly handled in amdgpu_device_init(). If the function exits early
due to an error, the memory is unmapped. If the function completes
successfully, the memory remains mapped.

Reported by smatch:
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c:4337 amdgpu_device_init() warn: 'adev->rmmio' from ioremap() not released on lines: 4035,4045,4051,4058,4068,4337

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-35928 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.1.86 with commit c5f9fe2c1e50
	Fixed in 6.6.27 with commit 14ac934db851
	Fixed in 6.8.6 with commit aa665c3a2aca
	Fixed in 6.9 with commit eb4f139888f6

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-35928
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c5f9fe2c1e5023fa096189a8bfba6420aa035587
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/14ac934db851642ea8cd1bd4121c788a8899ef69
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/aa665c3a2aca2ffe31b9645bda278e96dfc3b55c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/eb4f139888f636614dab3bcce97ff61cefc4b3a7