Subject: CVE-2024-35829: drm/lima: fix a memleak in lima_heap_alloc

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/lima: fix a memleak in lima_heap_alloc

When lima_vm_map_bo fails, the resources need to be deallocated, or
there will be memleaks.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-35829 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 5.10.214 with commit f2e80ac9344a
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 5.15.153 with commit 746606d37d66
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 6.1.83 with commit f6d51a91b417
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 6.6.23 with commit 8e25c0ee5665
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 6.7.11 with commit 4ab14eccf557
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 6.8.2 with commit ec6bb037e4a3
	Issue introduced in 5.7 with commit 6aebc51d7aef and fixed in 6.9 with commit 04ae3eb470e5

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-35829
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_gem.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f2e80ac9344aebbff576453d5c0290b332e187ed
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/746606d37d662c70ae1379fc658ee9c65f06880f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f6d51a91b41704704e395de6839c667b0f810bbf
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8e25c0ee5665e8a768b8e21445db1f86e9156eb7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4ab14eccf5578af1dd5668a5f2d771df27683cab
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ec6bb037e4a35fcbb5cd7bc78242d034ed893fcd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/04ae3eb470e52a3c41babe85ff8cee195e4dcbea