Subject: CVE-2024-35822: usb: udc: remove warning when queue disabled ep

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

usb: udc: remove warning when queue disabled ep

It is possible trigger below warning message from mass storage function,

WARNING: CPU: 6 PID: 3839 at drivers/usb/gadget/udc/core.c:294 usb_ep_queue+0x7c/0x104
pc : usb_ep_queue+0x7c/0x104
lr : fsg_main_thread+0x494/0x1b3c

Root cause is mass storage function try to queue request from main thread,
but other thread may already disable ep when function disable.

As there is no function failure in the driver, in order to avoid effort
to fix warning, change WARN_ON_ONCE() in usb_ep_queue() to pr_debug().

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-35822 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.312 with commit 2b002c308e18
	Fixed in 5.4.274 with commit 68d951880d0c
	Fixed in 5.10.215 with commit 3e944ddc17c0
	Fixed in 5.15.154 with commit df5cbb908f16
	Fixed in 6.1.84 with commit f74c5e0b54b0
	Fixed in 6.6.24 with commit 99731076722e
	Fixed in 6.7.12 with commit 36177c2595df
	Fixed in 6.8.3 with commit 30511676eb54
	Fixed in 6.9 with commit 2a587a035214

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-35822
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/usb/gadget/udc/core.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2b002c308e184feeaeb72987bca3f1b11e5f70b8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/68d951880d0c52c7f13dcefb5501b69b8605ce8c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3e944ddc17c042945d983e006df7860687a8849a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/df5cbb908f1687e8ab97e222a16b7890d5501acf
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f74c5e0b54b02706d9a862ac6cddade30ac86bcf
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/99731076722eb7ed26b0c87c879da7bb71d24290
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/36177c2595df12225b95ce74eb1ac77b43d5a58c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/30511676eb54d480d014352bf784f02577a10252
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2a587a035214fa1b5ef598aea0b81848c5b72e5e