Subject: CVE-2024-35806: soc: fsl: qbman: Always disable interrupts when taking cgr_lock

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

soc: fsl: qbman: Always disable interrupts when taking cgr_lock

smp_call_function_single disables IRQs when executing the callback. To
prevent deadlocks, we must disable IRQs when taking cgr_lock elsewhere.
This is already done by qman_update_cgr and qman_delete_cgr; fix the
other lockers.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-35806 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 4.19.312 with commit b56a793f2676
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 5.4.274 with commit 62c3ecd2833c
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 5.10.215 with commit dd199e5b759f
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 5.15.154 with commit e6378314bb92
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 6.1.84 with commit a62168653774
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 6.6.24 with commit 0e6521b0f93f
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit 276af8efb05c
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit af25c5180b2b
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 96f413f47677 and fixed in 6.9 with commit 584c2a9184a3
	Issue introduced in 4.9.92 with commit a85c525bbff4
	Issue introduced in 4.14.32 with commit 29cd9c2d1f42
	Issue introduced in 4.15.15 with commit 5b10a404419f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-35806
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/qman.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b56a793f267679945d1fdb9a280013bd2d0ed7f9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/62c3ecd2833cff0eff4a82af4082c44ca8d2518a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dd199e5b759ffe349622a4b8fbcafc51fc51b1ec
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e6378314bb920acb39013051fa65d8f9f8030430
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a62168653774c36398d65846a98034436ee66d03
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0e6521b0f93ff350434ed4ae61a250907e65d397
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/276af8efb05c8e47acf2738a5609dd72acfc703f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/af25c5180b2b1796342798f6c56fcfd12f5035bd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/584c2a9184a33a40fceee838f856de3cffa19be3