Subject: CVE-2024-35799: drm/amd/display: Prevent crash when disable stream

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Prevent crash when disable stream

[Why]
Disabling stream encoder invokes a function that no longer exists.

[How]
Check if the function declaration is NULL in disable stream encoder.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-35799 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.6.26 with commit 4356a2c3f296
	Fixed in 6.7.12 with commit 59772327d439
	Fixed in 6.8.3 with commit 2b17133a0a2e
	Fixed in 6.9 with commit 72d72e8fddbc

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-35799
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/hwss/dce110/dce110_hwseq.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4356a2c3f296503c8b420ae8adece053960a9f06
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/59772327d439874095516673b4b30c48bd83ca38
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2b17133a0a2e0e111803124dad09e803718d4a48
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/72d72e8fddbcd6c98e1b02d32cf6f2b04e10bd1c