Subject: CVE-2024-35788: drm/amd/display: Fix bounds check for dcn35 DcfClocks

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Fix bounds check for dcn35 DcfClocks

[Why]
NumFclkLevelsEnabled is used for DcfClocks bounds check
instead of designated NumDcfClkLevelsEnabled.
That can cause array index out-of-bounds access.

[How]
Use designated variable for dcn35 DcfClocks bounds check.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-35788 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.9 with commit a8edc9cc0b14 and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit c373f233dab4
	Issue introduced in 6.9 with commit a8edc9cc0b14 and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit f6e163e9c3d5

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-35788
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/clk_mgr/dcn35/dcn35_clk_mgr.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c373f233dab44a13752daec13788e2ad3bf86410
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f6e163e9c3d50cd167ab9d411ed01b7718177387
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2f10d4a51bbcd938f1f02f16c304ad1d54717b96