Subject: CVE-2024-34030: PCI: of_property: Return error for int_map allocation failure

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

PCI: of_property: Return error for int_map allocation failure

Return -ENOMEM from of_pci_prop_intr_map() if kcalloc() fails to prevent a
NULL pointer dereference in this case.

[bhelgaas: commit log]

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-34030 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 407d1a51921e and fixed in 6.6.33 with commit b5f31d1470c4
	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 407d1a51921e and fixed in 6.9.4 with commit 598e4a37a2f8
	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 407d1a51921e and fixed in 6.10 with commit e6f7d27df5d2

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-34030
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/pci/of_property.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b5f31d1470c4fdfae368feeb389768ba8d24fb34
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/598e4a37a2f8da9144ba1fab04320c32169b6d0d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e6f7d27df5d208b50cae817a91d128fb434bb12c