Subject: CVE-2024-27049: wifi: mt76: mt7925e: fix use-after-free in free_irq()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

wifi: mt76: mt7925e: fix use-after-free in free_irq()

From commit a304e1b82808 ("[PATCH] Debug shared irqs"), there is a test
to make sure the shared irq handler should be able to handle the unexpected
event after deregistration. For this case, let's apply MT76_REMOVED flag to
indicate the device was removed and do not run into the resource access
anymore.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-27049 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit c948b5da6bbe and fixed in 6.7.11 with commit 84470b48af03
	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit c948b5da6bbe and fixed in 6.8.2 with commit 6d9930096e1f
	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit c948b5da6bbe and fixed in 6.9 with commit a5a5f4413d91

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-27049
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7925/pci.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/84470b48af03a818039d587478b415cbcb264ff5
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6d9930096e1f13cf6d9aabfbf95d0e05fb04144f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a5a5f4413d91f395cb2d89829d376d7393ad48b9