Subject: CVE-2024-26997: usb: dwc2: host: Fix dereference issue in DDMA completion flow.

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

usb: dwc2: host: Fix dereference issue in DDMA completion flow.

Fixed variable dereference issue in DDMA completion flow.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26997 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.19.312 with commit dca1dc1e99e0 and fixed in 4.19.313 with commit 257d313e37d6
	Issue introduced in 5.4.274 with commit 693bbbccd9c7 and fixed in 5.4.275 with commit 75bf5e78b2a2
	Issue introduced in 5.10.215 with commit db4fa0c8e811 and fixed in 5.10.216 with commit 26fde0ea40dd
	Issue introduced in 5.15.154 with commit 32d3f2f108eb and fixed in 5.15.157 with commit 8aa5c28ac65c
	Issue introduced in 6.1.84 with commit bc48eb1b53ce and fixed in 6.1.88 with commit 9de10b59d168
	Issue introduced in 6.6.24 with commit 8d310e5d702c and fixed in 6.6.29 with commit 8a139fa44870
	Issue introduced in 6.8.3 with commit 8b7c57ab6f6b and fixed in 6.8.8 with commit 55656b2afd5f
	Issue introduced in 6.7.12 with commit c4046e703e00

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26997
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/usb/dwc2/hcd_ddma.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/257d313e37d66c3bcc87197fb5b8549129c45dfe
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/75bf5e78b2a27cb1bca6fa826e3ab685015165e1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/26fde0ea40dda1b08fad3bc0a43f122f6dd8bddf
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8aa5c28ac65cb5e7f1b9c0c3238c00b661dd2b8c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9de10b59d16880a0a3ae2876c142fe54ce45d816
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8a139fa44870e84ac228b7b76423a49610e5ba9a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/55656b2afd5f1efcec4245f3e7e814c2a9ef53f6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/eed04fa96c48790c1cce73c8a248e9d460b088f8