Subject: CVE-2024-26977: pci_iounmap(): Fix MMIO mapping leak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

pci_iounmap(): Fix MMIO mapping leak

The #ifdef ARCH_HAS_GENERIC_IOPORT_MAP accidentally also guards iounmap(),
which means MMIO mappings are leaked.

Move the guard so we call iounmap() for MMIO mappings.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26977 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 316e8d79a095 and fixed in 5.15.154 with commit 5e4b23e7a7b3
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 316e8d79a095 and fixed in 6.1.84 with commit 6d21d0356aa4
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 316e8d79a095 and fixed in 6.6.24 with commit b5d40f02e722
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 316e8d79a095 and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit f3749345a9b7
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 316e8d79a095 and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit af280e137e27
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 316e8d79a095 and fixed in 6.9 with commit 7626913652cc

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26977
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	lib/pci_iomap.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5e4b23e7a7b33a1e56bfa3e5598138a2234d55b6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6d21d0356aa44157a62e39c0d1a13d4c69a8d0c8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b5d40f02e7222da032c2042aebcf2a07de9b342f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f3749345a9b7295dd071d0ed589634cb46364f77
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/af280e137e273935f2e09f4d73169998298792ed
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7626913652cc786c238e2dd7d8740b17d41b2637