Subject: CVE-2024-26970: clk: qcom: gcc-ipq6018: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

clk: qcom: gcc-ipq6018: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

The frequency table arrays are supposed to be terminated with an
empty element. Add such entry to the end of the arrays where it
is missing in order to avoid possible out-of-bound access when
the table is traversed by functions like qcom_find_freq() or
qcom_find_freq_floor().

Only compile tested.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26970 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 5.10.215 with commit ae60e3342296
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 5.15.154 with commit b4527ee3de36
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 6.1.84 with commit 852db52b45ea
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 6.6.24 with commit 421b135aceac
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit dcb13b5c9ae8
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit db4066e3ab6b
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d9db07f088af and fixed in 6.9 with commit cdbc6e2d8108

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26970
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq6018.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ae60e3342296f766f88911d39199f77b05f657a6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b4527ee3de365a742215773d20f07db3e2c06f3b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/852db52b45ea96dac2720f108e7c7331cd3738bb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/421b135aceace99789c982f6a77ce9476564fb52
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dcb13b5c9ae8743f99a96f392186527c3df89198
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/db4066e3ab6b3d918ae2b92734a89c04fe82cc1d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cdbc6e2d8108bc47895e5a901cfcaf799b00ca8d