Subject: CVE-2024-26969: clk: qcom: gcc-ipq8074: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

clk: qcom: gcc-ipq8074: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

The frequency table arrays are supposed to be terminated with an
empty element. Add such entry to the end of the arrays where it
is missing in order to avoid possible out-of-bound access when
the table is traversed by functions like qcom_find_freq() or
qcom_find_freq_floor().

Only compile tested.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26969 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 4.19.312 with commit e117c6e2d161
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 5.4.274 with commit 83fe1bbd9e25
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 5.10.215 with commit 851cc19bdb02
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 5.15.154 with commit 9de184d4e557
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 6.1.84 with commit dd92b159c506
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 6.6.24 with commit b6b31b4c67ea
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit fc3ac2fcd0a7
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit be9e2752d823
	Issue introduced in 4.16 with commit 9607f6224b39 and fixed in 6.9 with commit 1040ef5ed95d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26969
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq8074.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e117c6e2d1617520f5f7d7f6f6b395f01d8b5a27
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/83fe1bbd9e259ad109827ccfbfc2488e0dea8e94
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/851cc19bdb02556fb13629b3e4fef6f2bdb038fe
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9de184d4e557d550fb0b7b833b676bda4f269e4f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dd92b159c506804ac57adf3742d9728298bb1255
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b6b31b4c67ea6bd9222e5b73b330554c57f2f90d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fc3ac2fcd0a7fad63eba1b359490a4b81720d0f9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/be9e2752d823eca1d5af67014a1844a9176ff566
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1040ef5ed95d6fd2628bad387d78a61633e09429