Subject: CVE-2024-26966: clk: qcom: mmcc-apq8084: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

clk: qcom: mmcc-apq8084: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

The frequency table arrays are supposed to be terminated with an
empty element. Add such entry to the end of the arrays where it
is missing in order to avoid possible out-of-bound access when
the table is traversed by functions like qcom_find_freq() or
qcom_find_freq_floor().

Only compile tested.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26966 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 4.19.312 with commit 5533686e99b0
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 5.4.274 with commit b2dfb216f326
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 5.10.215 with commit a09aecb6cb48
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 5.15.154 with commit 3aedcf3755c7
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 6.1.84 with commit 185de0b7cdea
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 6.6.24 with commit 9b4c4546dd61
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit 7e5432401536
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit 5638330150db
	Issue introduced in 3.17 with commit 2b46cd23a5a2 and fixed in 6.9 with commit a903cfd38d8d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26966
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/clk/qcom/mmcc-apq8084.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5533686e99b04994d7c4877dc0e4282adc9444a2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b2dfb216f32627c2f6a8041f2d9d56d102ab87c0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a09aecb6cb482de88301c43bf00a6c8726c4d34f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3aedcf3755c74dafc187eb76acb04e3e6348b1a9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/185de0b7cdeaad8b89ebd4c8a258ff2f21adba99
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9b4c4546dd61950e80ffdca1bf6925f42b665b03
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7e5432401536117c316d7f3b21d46b64c1514f38
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5638330150db2cc30b53eed04e481062faa3ece8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a903cfd38d8dee7e754fb89fd1bebed99e28003d