Subject: CVE-2024-26965: clk: qcom: mmcc-msm8974: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

clk: qcom: mmcc-msm8974: fix terminating of frequency table arrays

The frequency table arrays are supposed to be terminated with an
empty element. Add such entry to the end of the arrays where it
is missing in order to avoid possible out-of-bound access when
the table is traversed by functions like qcom_find_freq() or
qcom_find_freq_floor().

Only compile tested.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26965 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 4.19.312 with commit 99740c4791dc
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 5.4.274 with commit 86bf75d9158f
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 5.10.215 with commit 3ff4a0f6a8f0
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 5.15.154 with commit 8f562f3b2517
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 6.1.84 with commit 537040c257ab
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 6.6.24 with commit 7e9926fef71e
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit ae99e199037c
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit ca2cf98d4674
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit d8b212014e69 and fixed in 6.9 with commit e2c02a85bf53

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26965
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/clk/qcom/mmcc-msm8974.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/99740c4791dc8019b0d758c5389ca6d1c0604d95
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/86bf75d9158f511db7530bc82a84b19a5134d089
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3ff4a0f6a8f0ad4b4ee9e908bdfc3cacb7be4060
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8f562f3b25177c2055b20fd8cf000496f6fa9194
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/537040c257ab4cd0673fbae048f3940c8ea2e589
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7e9926fef71e514b4a8ea9d11d5a84d52b181362
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ae99e199037c580b7350bfa3596f447a53bcf01f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ca2cf98d46748373e830a13d85d215d64a2d9bf2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e2c02a85bf53ae86d79b5fccf0a75ac0b78e0c96