Subject: CVE-2024-26949: drm/amdgpu/pm: Fix NULL pointer dereference when get power limit

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu/pm: Fix NULL pointer dereference when get power limit

Because powerplay_table initialization is skipped under
sriov case, We check and set default lower and upper OD
value if powerplay_table is NULL.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26949 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.7.9 with commit c83d9cce713f and fixed in 6.7.12 with commit 99c2f1563b14
	Issue introduced in 6.8 with commit 7968e9748fbb and fixed in 6.8.3 with commit b8eaa8ef1f11
	Issue introduced in 6.8 with commit 7968e9748fbb and fixed in 6.9 with commit 08ae9ef829b8

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26949
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu11/arcturus_ppt.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu11/navi10_ppt.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu11/sienna_cichlid_ppt.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_0_ppt.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_7_ppt.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/99c2f1563b1400cc8331fc79d19ada1bb95bb388
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b8eaa8ef1f1157a9f330e36e66bdd7a693309948
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/08ae9ef829b8055c2fdc8cfee37510c1f4721a07