Subject: CVE-2024-26930: scsi: qla2xxx: Fix double free of the ha->vp_map pointer

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

scsi: qla2xxx: Fix double free of the ha->vp_map pointer

Coverity scan reported potential risk of double free of the pointer
ha->vp_map.  ha->vp_map was freed in qla2x00_mem_alloc(), and again freed
in function qla2x00_mem_free(ha).

Assign NULL to vp_map and kfree take care of NULL.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26930 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.6.24 with commit f14cee7a882c
	Fixed in 6.7.12 with commit b7deb675d674
	Fixed in 6.8.3 with commit 825d63164a2e
	Fixed in 6.9 with commit e288285d4778

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26930
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f14cee7a882cb79528f17a2335f53e9fd1848467
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b7deb675d674f44e0ddbab87fee8f9f098925e73
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/825d63164a2e6bacb059a9afb5605425b485413f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e288285d47784fdcf7c81be56df7d65c6f10c58b