Subject: CVE-2024-26915: drm/amdgpu: Reset IH OVERFLOW_CLEAR bit

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Reset IH OVERFLOW_CLEAR bit

Allows us to detect subsequent IH ring buffer overflows as well.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26915 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.15.152 with commit 9a9d00c23d17
	Fixed in 6.1.82 with commit a28f4d1e0bed
	Fixed in 6.6.18 with commit 8983397951b4
	Fixed in 6.7.6 with commit 2827633c9dab
	Fixed in 6.8 with commit 733025626866

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26915
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cz_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/iceland_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/ih_v6_0.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/ih_v6_1.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/navi10_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/si_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/tonga_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vega10_ih.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vega20_ih.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9a9d00c23d170d4ef5a1b28e6b69f5c85dd12bc1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a28f4d1e0bed85943d309ac243fd1c200f8af9a2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8983397951b4b0bd51bb4b4ba9749424e1ccbb70
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2827633c9dab6304ec4cdbf369363219832e605d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7330256268664ea0a7dd5b07a3fed363093477dd