Subject: CVE-2024-26913: drm/amd/display: Fix dcn35 8k30 Underflow/Corruption Issue

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Fix dcn35 8k30 Underflow/Corruption Issue

[why]
odm calculation is missing for pipe split policy determination
and cause Underflow/Corruption issue.

[how]
Add the odm calculation.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26913 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.7.6 with commit cdbe0be8874c
	Fixed in 6.8 with commit faf51b201bc4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26913
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml2/dml2_translation_helper.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/core_types.h

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cdbe0be8874c63bca85b8c38e5b1eecbdd18df31
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/faf51b201bc42adf500945732abb6220c707d6f3