Subject: CVE-2024-26887: Bluetooth: btusb: Fix memory leak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

Bluetooth: btusb: Fix memory leak

This checks if CONFIG_DEV_COREDUMP is enabled before attempting to clone
the skb and also make sure btmtk_process_coredump frees the skb passed
following the same logic.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26887 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 0b7015132878 and fixed in 6.6.23 with commit 620b9e60e4b5
	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 0b7015132878 and fixed in 6.7.11 with commit b10e6f6b160a
	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 0b7015132878 and fixed in 6.8.2 with commit b08bd8f02a24
	Issue introduced in 6.6 with commit 0b7015132878 and fixed in 6.9 with commit 79f4127a502c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26887
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/bluetooth/btmtk.c
	drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/620b9e60e4b55fa55540ce852a0f3c9e6091dbbc
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b10e6f6b160a60b98fb7476028f5a95405bbd725
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b08bd8f02a24e2b82fece5ac51dc1c3d9aa6c404
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/79f4127a502c5905f04da1f20a7bbe07103fb77c