Subject: CVE-2024-26839: IB/hfi1: Fix a memleak in init_credit_return

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

IB/hfi1: Fix a memleak in init_credit_return

When dma_alloc_coherent fails to allocate dd->cr_base[i].va,
init_credit_return should deallocate dd->cr_base and
dd->cr_base[i] that allocated before. Or those resources
would be never freed and a memleak is triggered.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26839 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 4.19.308 with commit 2e4f9f20b326
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 5.4.270 with commit cecfb90cf71d
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 5.10.211 with commit 3fa240bb6b2d
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 5.15.150 with commit 52de5805c147
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 6.1.80 with commit f0d857ce31a6
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 6.6.19 with commit b41d0ade0398
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 6.7.7 with commit 8412c86e89cc
	Issue introduced in 4.3 with commit 7724105686e7 and fixed in 6.8 with commit 809aa64ebff5

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26839
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/pio.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2e4f9f20b32658ef3724aa46f7aef4908d2609e3
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cecfb90cf71d91e9efebd68b9e9b84661b277cc8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3fa240bb6b2dbb3e7a3ee1440a4889cbb6207eb7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/52de5805c147137205662af89ed7e083d656ae25
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f0d857ce31a6bc7a82afcdbadb8f7417d482604b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b41d0ade0398007fb746213f09903d52a920e896
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8412c86e89cc78d8b513cb25cf2157a2adf3670a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/809aa64ebff51eb170ee31a95f83b2d21efa32e2