Subject: CVE-2024-26714: interconnect: qcom: sc8180x: Mark CO0 BCM keepalive

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

interconnect: qcom: sc8180x: Mark CO0 BCM keepalive

The CO0 BCM needs to be up at all times, otherwise some hardware (like
the UFS controller) loses its connection to the rest of the SoC,
resulting in a hang of the platform, accompanied by a spectacular
logspam.

Mark it as keepalive to prevent such cases.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26714 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 9c8c6bac1ae8 and fixed in 6.1.79 with commit 6616d3c4f828
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 9c8c6bac1ae8 and fixed in 6.6.18 with commit d8e36ff40cf9
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 9c8c6bac1ae8 and fixed in 6.7.6 with commit 7a3a70dd08e4
	Issue introduced in 5.15 with commit 9c8c6bac1ae8 and fixed in 6.8 with commit 85e985a4f46e

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26714
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/interconnect/qcom/sc8180x.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6616d3c4f8284a7b3ef978c916566bd240cea1c7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d8e36ff40cf9dadb135f3a97341c02c9a7afcc43
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7a3a70dd08e4b7dffc2f86f2c68fc3812804b9d0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/85e985a4f46e462a37f1875cb74ed380e7c0c2e0