Subject: CVE-2024-26711: iio: adc: ad4130: zero-initialize clock init data

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

iio: adc: ad4130: zero-initialize clock init data

The clk_init_data struct does not have all its members
initialized, causing issues when trying to expose the internal
clock on the CLK pin.

Fix this by zero-initializing the clk_init_data struct.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26711 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.2 with commit 62094060cf3a and fixed in 6.6.18 with commit 0e0dab377509
	Issue introduced in 6.2 with commit 62094060cf3a and fixed in 6.7.6 with commit 02876e2df02f
	Issue introduced in 6.2 with commit 62094060cf3a and fixed in 6.8 with commit a22b0a2be69a

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26711
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/iio/adc/ad4130.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0e0dab37750926d4fb0144edb1c1ea0612fea273
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/02876e2df02f8b17a593d77a0a7879a8109b27e1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a22b0a2be69a36511cb5b37d948b651ddf7debf3