Subject: CVE-2024-26699: drm/amd/display: Fix array-index-out-of-bounds in dcn35_clkmgr

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Fix array-index-out-of-bounds in dcn35_clkmgr

[Why]
There is a potential memory access violation while
iterating through array of dcn35 clks.

[How]
Limit iteration per array size.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26699 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.7.6 with commit ca400d8e0c1c
	Fixed in 6.8 with commit 46806e59a877

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26699
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/clk_mgr/dcn35/dcn35_clk_mgr.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ca400d8e0c1c9d79c08dfb6b7f966e26c8cae7fb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/46806e59a87790760870d216f54951a5b4d545bc