Subject: CVE-2024-26666: wifi: mac80211: fix RCU use in TDLS fast-xmit

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

wifi: mac80211: fix RCU use in TDLS fast-xmit

This looks up the link under RCU protection, but isn't
guaranteed to actually have protection. Fix that.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26666 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.5 with commit 8cc07265b691 and fixed in 6.6.17 with commit fc3432ae8232
	Issue introduced in 6.5 with commit 8cc07265b691 and fixed in 6.7.5 with commit c255c3b653c6
	Issue introduced in 6.5 with commit 8cc07265b691 and fixed in 6.8 with commit 9480adfe4e0f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26666
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	net/mac80211/tx.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fc3432ae8232ff4025e7c55012dd88db0e3d18eb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c255c3b653c6e8b52ac658c305e2fece2825f7ad
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9480adfe4e0f0319b9da04b44e4eebd5ad07e0cd