Subject: CVE-2024-26651: sr9800: Add check for usbnet_get_endpoints

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

sr9800: Add check for usbnet_get_endpoints

Add check for usbnet_get_endpoints() and return the error if it fails
in order to transfer the error.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26651 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 4.19.311 with commit 424eba06ed40
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 5.4.273 with commit 8a8b6a24684b
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 5.10.214 with commit 6b4a39acafaf
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 5.15.153 with commit 276873ae26c8
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 6.1.83 with commit 9c402819620a
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 6.6.23 with commit e39a3a14eafc
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 6.7.11 with commit efba65777f98
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 6.8.2 with commit f546cc19f9b8
	Issue introduced in 3.14 with commit 19a38d8e0aa3 and fixed in 6.9 with commit 07161b2416f7

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26651
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/usb/sr9800.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/424eba06ed405d557077339edb19ce0ebe39e7c7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8a8b6a24684bc278036c3f159f7b3a31ad89546a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6b4a39acafaf0186ed8e97c16e0aa6fca0e52009
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/276873ae26c8d75b00747c1dadb9561d6ef20581
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9c402819620a842cbfe39359a3ddfaac9adc8384
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e39a3a14eafcf17f03c037290b78c8f483529028
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/efba65777f98457773c5b65e3135c6132d3b015f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f546cc19f9b82975238d0ba413adc27714750774
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/07161b2416f740a2cb87faa5566873f401440a61