Subject: CVE-2024-26619: riscv: Fix module loading free order

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

riscv: Fix module loading free order

Reverse order of kfree calls to resolve use-after-free error.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26619 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit d8792a5734b0 and fixed in 6.7.3 with commit 2fa79badf4bf
	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit d8792a5734b0 and fixed in 6.8 with commit 78996eee79eb

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26619
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	arch/riscv/kernel/module.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2fa79badf4bfeffda6b5032cf62b828486ec9a99
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/78996eee79ebdfe8b6f0e54cb6dcc792d5129291