Subject: CVE-2024-26610: wifi: iwlwifi: fix a memory corruption

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

wifi: iwlwifi: fix a memory corruption

iwl_fw_ini_trigger_tlv::data is a pointer to a __le32, which means that
if we copy to iwl_fw_ini_trigger_tlv::data + offset while offset is in
bytes, we'll write past the buffer.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-26610 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit cf29c5b66b9f and fixed in 5.10.210 with commit 05dd9facfb9a
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit cf29c5b66b9f and fixed in 5.15.149 with commit 99a23462fe1a
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit cf29c5b66b9f and fixed in 6.1.76 with commit aa2cc9363926
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit cf29c5b66b9f and fixed in 6.6.15 with commit 870171899d75
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit cf29c5b66b9f and fixed in 6.7.3 with commit f32a81999d0b
	Issue introduced in 5.5 with commit cf29c5b66b9f and fixed in 6.8 with commit cf4a0d840ecc

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-26610
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-dbg-tlv.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/05dd9facfb9a1e056752c0901c6e86416037d15a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/99a23462fe1a6f709f0fda3ebbe8b6b193ac75bd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/aa2cc9363926991ba74411e3aa0a0ea82c1ffe32
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/870171899d75d43e3d14360f3a4850e90a9c289b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f32a81999d0b8e5ce60afb5f6a3dd7241c17dd67
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cf4a0d840ecc72fcf16198d5e9c505ab7d5a5e4d