Subject: CVE-2023-52908: drm/amdgpu: Fix potential NULL dereference

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Fix potential NULL dereference

Fix potential NULL dereference, in the case when "man", the resource manager
might be NULL, when/if we print debug information.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52908 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.1.5 with commit 8ba7c55e112f and fixed in 6.1.7 with commit f2faf0699af7
	Issue introduced in 6.0.19 with commit 80546eef2168

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52908
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_object.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f2faf0699af78968a27ca154bf76e94247f8c471
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0be7ed8e7eb15282b5d0f6fdfea884db594ea9bf