Subject: CVE-2023-52826: drm/panel/panel-tpo-tpg110: fix a possible null pointer dereference

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/panel/panel-tpo-tpg110: fix a possible null pointer dereference

In tpg110_get_modes(), the return value of drm_mode_duplicate() is
assigned to mode, which will lead to a NULL pointer dereference on
failure of drm_mode_duplicate(). Add a check to avoid npd.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52826 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.202 with commit 9acc2bc00135
	Fixed in 5.15.140 with commit 84c923d89890
	Fixed in 6.1.64 with commit d0bc9ab0a161
	Fixed in 6.5.13 with commit 9268bfd76beb
	Fixed in 6.6.3 with commit eaede6900c09
	Fixed in 6.7 with commit f22def5970c4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52826
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-tpo-tpg110.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9acc2bc00135e9ecd13a70ce1140e2673e504cdc
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/84c923d898905187ebfd4c0ef38cd1450af7e0ea
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d0bc9ab0a161a9745273f5bf723733a8e6c57aca
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9268bfd76bebc85ff221691b61498cc16d75451c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/eaede6900c0961b072669d6bd97fe8f90ed1900f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f22def5970c423ea7f87d5247bd0ef91416b0658