Subject: CVE-2023-52818: drm/amd: Fix UBSAN array-index-out-of-bounds for SMU7

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd: Fix UBSAN array-index-out-of-bounds for SMU7

For pptable structs that use flexible array sizes, use flexible arrays.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52818 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.14.331 with commit e52e324a2134
	Fixed in 4.19.300 with commit cfd8cd907fd9
	Fixed in 5.4.262 with commit c847379a5d00
	Fixed in 5.10.202 with commit 8af28ae3acb7
	Fixed in 5.15.140 with commit acdb6830de02
	Fixed in 6.1.64 with commit fc9ac0e8e0bc
	Fixed in 6.5.13 with commit 6dffdddfca81
	Fixed in 6.6.3 with commit 92a775e7c970
	Fixed in 6.7 with commit 760efbca74a4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52818
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/pptable.h
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/powerplay/hwmgr/pptable_v1_0.h

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e52e324a21341c97350d5f11de14721c1c609498
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cfd8cd907fd94538561479a43aea455f5cf16928
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c847379a5d00078ad6fcb1c24230e72c5609342f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8af28ae3acb736ada4ce3457662fa446cc913bb4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/acdb6830de02cf2873aeaccdf2d9bca4aee50e47
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fc9ac0e8e0bcb3740c6eaad3a1a50c20016d422b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6dffdddfca818c02a42b6caa1d9845995f0a1f94
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/92a775e7c9707aed28782bafe636bf87675f5a97
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/760efbca74a405dc439a013a5efaa9fadc95a8c3