Subject: CVE-2023-52812: drm/amd: check num of link levels when update pcie param

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd: check num of link levels when update pcie param

In SR-IOV environment, the value of pcie_table->num_of_link_levels will
be 0, and num_of_levels - 1 will cause array index out of bounds

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52812 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.5.13 with commit 5b4574b663d0
	Fixed in 6.6.3 with commit 09f617219fe9
	Fixed in 6.7 with commit 406e8845356d

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52812
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5b4574b663d0a1a0a62d5232429b7db9ae6d0670
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/09f617219fe9ccd8d7b65dc3e879b5889f663b5a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/406e8845356d18bdf3d3a23b347faf67706472ec