Subject: CVE-2023-52800: wifi: ath11k: fix htt pktlog locking

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

wifi: ath11k: fix htt pktlog locking

The ath11k active pdevs are protected by RCU but the htt pktlog handling
code calling ath11k_mac_get_ar_by_pdev_id() was not marked as a
read-side critical section.

Mark the code in question as an RCU read-side critical section to avoid
any potential use-after-free issues.

Compile tested only.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52800 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d5c65159f289 and fixed in 5.10.202 with commit 03ed26935beb
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d5c65159f289 and fixed in 5.15.140 with commit 3a51e6b4da71
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d5c65159f289 and fixed in 6.1.64 with commit e3199b3fac65
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d5c65159f289 and fixed in 6.5.13 with commit 423762f02182
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d5c65159f289 and fixed in 6.6.3 with commit 69cede2a5a5f
	Issue introduced in 5.6 with commit d5c65159f289 and fixed in 6.7 with commit 3f77c7d605b2

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52800
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/dp_rx.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/03ed26935bebf6b6fd8a656490bf3dcc71b72679
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3a51e6b4da71fdfa43ec006d6abc020f3e22d14e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e3199b3fac65c9f103055390b6fd07c5cffa5961
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/423762f021825b5e57c3d6f01ff96a9ff19cdcd8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/69cede2a5a5f60e3f5602b901b52cb64edd2ea6c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3f77c7d605b29df277d77e9ee75d96e7ad145d2d