Subject: CVE-2023-52744: RDMA/irdma: Fix potential NULL-ptr-dereference

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

RDMA/irdma: Fix potential NULL-ptr-dereference

in_dev_get() can return NULL which will cause a failure once idev is
dereferenced in in_dev_for_each_ifa_rtnl(). This patch adds a
check for NULL value in idev beforehand.

Found by Linux Verification Center (linuxtesting.org) with SVACE.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52744 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit 146b9756f14c and fixed in 5.15.94 with commit 8f5fe1cd8e6a
	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit 146b9756f14c and fixed in 6.1.12 with commit 360682fe7df2
	Issue introduced in 5.14 with commit 146b9756f14c and fixed in 6.2 with commit 5d9745cead1f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52744
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/infiniband/hw/irdma/cm.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8f5fe1cd8e6a97f94840b55f59ed08cbc397086f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/360682fe7df262d94fae54f737c487bec0f9190d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5d9745cead1f121974322b94ceadfb4d1e67960e