Subject: CVE-2023-52684: firmware: qcom: qseecom: fix memory leaks in error paths

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

firmware: qcom: qseecom: fix memory leaks in error paths

Fix instances of returning error codes directly instead of jumping to
the relevant labels where memory allocated for the SCM calls would be
freed.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52684 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit 759e7a2b62eb and fixed in 6.7.2 with commit 85fdbf684045
	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit 759e7a2b62eb and fixed in 6.8 with commit 6c57d7b593c4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52684
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/firmware/qcom/qcom_qseecom_uefisecapp.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/85fdbf6840455be64eac16bdfe0df3368ee3d0f0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6c57d7b593c4a4e60db65d5ce0fe1d9f79ccbe9b