Subject: CVE-2023-52673: drm/amd/display: Fix a debugfs null pointer error

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Fix a debugfs null pointer error

[WHY & HOW]
Check whether get_subvp_en() callback exists before calling it.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52673 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.7.3 with commit 43235db21fc2
	Fixed in 6.8 with commit efb91fea652a

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52673
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm_debugfs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/43235db21fc23559f50a62f8f273002eeb506f5a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/efb91fea652a42fcc037d2a9ef4ecd1ffc5ff4b7