Subject: CVE-2023-52661: drm/tegra: rgb: Fix missing clk_put() in the error handling paths of tegra_dc_rgb_probe()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/tegra: rgb: Fix missing clk_put() in the error handling paths of tegra_dc_rgb_probe()

If clk_get_sys(..., "pll_d2_out0") fails, the clk_get_sys() call must be
undone.

Add the missing clk_put and a new 'put_pll_d_out0' label in the error
handling path, and use it.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52661 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.17 with commit 0c921b6d4ba0 and fixed in 6.1.83 with commit f3f407ccbe84
	Issue introduced in 5.17 with commit 0c921b6d4ba0 and fixed in 6.6.23 with commit 845322a9c06d
	Issue introduced in 5.17 with commit 0c921b6d4ba0 and fixed in 6.7.11 with commit 2388c36e028f
	Issue introduced in 5.17 with commit 0c921b6d4ba0 and fixed in 6.8.2 with commit fa74e4f5d082
	Issue introduced in 5.17 with commit 0c921b6d4ba0 and fixed in 6.9 with commit 45c8034db478

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52661
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/rgb.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5c8dc26e31b8b410ad1895e0d314def50c76eed0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f3f407ccbe84a34de9be3195d22cdd5969f3fd9f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/845322a9c06dd1dcf35b6c4e3af89684297c23cc
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2388c36e028fff7f8ffd515681a14c6c2c07fea7
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fa74e4f5d0821829545b9f7034a0e577c205c101
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/45c8034db47842b25a3ab6139d71e13b4e67b9b3