Subject: CVE-2023-52585: drm/amdgpu: Fix possible NULL dereference in amdgpu_ras_query_error_status_helper()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Fix possible NULL dereference in amdgpu_ras_query_error_status_helper()

Return invalid error code -EINVAL for invalid block id.

Fixes the below:

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ras.c:1183 amdgpu_ras_query_error_status_helper() error: we previously assumed 'info' could be null (see line 1176)

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52585 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.4.277 with commit 467139546f3f
	Fixed in 5.10.218 with commit 0eb296233f86
	Fixed in 5.15.160 with commit 7e6d6f27522b
	Fixed in 6.1.92 with commit 92cb363d16ac
	Fixed in 6.6.32 with commit c364e7a34c85
	Fixed in 6.7.4 with commit 195a6289282e
	Fixed in 6.8 with commit b8d55a90fd55

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52585
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ras.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/467139546f3fb93913de064461b1a43a212d7626
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0eb296233f86750102aa43b97879b8d8311f249a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7e6d6f27522bcd037856234b720ff607b9c4a09b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/92cb363d16ac1e41c9764cdb513d0e89a6ff4915
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c364e7a34c85c2154fb2e47561965d5b5a0b69b1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/195a6289282e039024ad30ba66e6f94a4d0fbe49
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b8d55a90fd55b767c25687747e2b24abd1ef8680