Subject: CVE-2023-52571: power: supply: rk817: Fix node refcount leak

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

power: supply: rk817: Fix node refcount leak

Dan Carpenter reports that the Smatch static checker warning has found
that there is another refcount leak in the probe function. While
of_node_put() was added in one of the return paths, it should in
fact be added for ALL return paths that return an error and at driver
removal time.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52571 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.1.2 with commit 7d1e3961725e and fixed in 6.1.56 with commit fe6406238d5a
	Issue introduced in 6.2 with commit 54c03bfd094f and fixed in 6.5.6 with commit 70326b46b6a0
	Issue introduced in 6.2 with commit 54c03bfd094f and fixed in 6.6 with commit 488ef44c068e

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52571
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/power/supply/rk817_charger.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fe6406238d5a24e9fb0286c71edd67b99d8db58d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/70326b46b6a043f7e7404b2ff678b033c06d6577
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/488ef44c068e79752dba8eda0b75f524f111a695