Subject: CVE-2023-52532: net: mana: Fix TX CQE error handling

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: mana: Fix TX CQE error handling

For an unknown TX CQE error type (probably from a newer hardware),
still free the SKB, update the queue tail, etc., otherwise the
accounting will be wrong.

Also, TX errors can be triggered by injecting corrupted packets, so
replace the WARN_ONCE to ratelimited error logging.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52532 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit ca9c54d2d6a5 and fixed in 6.1.59 with commit b67d7b1bfc46
	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit ca9c54d2d6a5 and fixed in 6.5.7 with commit a910e0f63047
	Issue introduced in 5.13 with commit ca9c54d2d6a5 and fixed in 6.6 with commit b2b000069a4c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52532
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b67d7b1bfc46d05c1a58b172516454698e8d5004
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a910e0f6304726da30a212feecec65cb97ff7a80
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b2b000069a4c307b09548dc2243f31f3ca0eac9c