Subject: CVE-2023-52482: x86/srso: Add SRSO mitigation for Hygon processors

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

x86/srso: Add SRSO mitigation for Hygon processors

Add mitigation for the speculative return stack overflow vulnerability
which exists on Hygon processors too.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52482 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.10.215 with commit e7ea043bc3f1
	Fixed in 5.15.134 with commit f090a8b4d2e3
	Fixed in 6.1.56 with commit 6ce2f297a716
	Fixed in 6.5.6 with commit cf43b304b695
	Fixed in 6.6 with commit a5ef7d68cea1

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52482
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	arch/x86/kernel/cpu/common.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e7ea043bc3f19473561c08565047b3f1671bf35d
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f090a8b4d2e3ec6f318d6fdab243a2edc5a8cc37
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6ce2f297a7168274547d0b5aea6c7c16268b8a96
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/cf43b304b6952b549d58feabc342807b334f03d4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a5ef7d68cea1344cf524f04981c2b3f80bedbb0d