Subject: CVE-2023-52479: ksmbd: fix uaf in smb20_oplock_break_ack

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ksmbd: fix uaf in smb20_oplock_break_ack

drop reference after use opinfo.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52479 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.15.135 with commit 694e13732e83
	Fixed in 6.1.57 with commit 8226ffc759ea
	Fixed in 6.5.7 with commit d5b0e9d3563e
	Fixed in 6.6 with commit c69813471a1e

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52479
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	fs/smb/server/smb2pdu.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/694e13732e830cbbfedb562e57f28644927c33fd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8226ffc759ea59f10067b9acdf7f94bae1c69930
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d5b0e9d3563e7e314a850e81f42b2ef6f39882f9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c69813471a1ec081a0b9bf0c6bd7e8afd818afce