Subject: CVE-2023-52460: drm/amd/display: Fix NULL pointer dereference at hibernate

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Fix NULL pointer dereference at hibernate

During hibernate sequence the source context might not have a clk_mgr.
So don't use it to look for DML2 support.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2023-52460 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit 7966f319c66d and fixed in 6.7.2 with commit 6b80326efff0
	Issue introduced in 6.7 with commit 7966f319c66d and fixed in 6.8 with commit b719a9c15d52

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2023-52460
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6b80326efff093d037e0971831dca6ebddba9b45
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b719a9c15d52d4f56bdea8241a5d90fd9197ce99