Subject: CVE-2022-49015: net: hsr: Fix potential use-after-free

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: hsr: Fix potential use-after-free

The skb is delivered to netif_rx() which may free it, after calling this,
dereferencing skb may trigger use-after-free.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-49015 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 4.9.335 with commit 8393ce504080
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 4.14.301 with commit 4b351609af4f
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 4.19.268 with commit b35d899854d5
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 5.4.226 with commit 53a62c5efe91
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 5.10.158 with commit 7ca81a161e40
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 5.15.82 with commit dca370e575d9
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 6.0.12 with commit f3add2b8cf62
	Issue introduced in 3.13 with commit f421436a591d and fixed in 6.1 with commit 7e177d32442b

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-49015
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	net/hsr/hsr_forward.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8393ce5040803666bfa26a3a7bf41e44fab0ace9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4b351609af4fdbc23f79ab2b12748f4403ea9af4
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b35d899854d5d5d58eb7d7e7c0f61afc60d3a9e9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/53a62c5efe91665f7a41fad0f888a96f94dc59eb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7ca81a161e406834a1fdc405fc83a572bd14b8d9
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/dca370e575d9b6c983f5015e8dc035e23e219ee6
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f3add2b8cf620966de3ebfa07679ca12d33ec26f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7e177d32442b7ed08a9fa61b61724abc548cb248