Subject: CVE-2022-49013: sctp: fix memory leak in sctp_stream_outq_migrate()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

sctp: fix memory leak in sctp_stream_outq_migrate()

When sctp_stream_outq_migrate() is called to release stream out resources,
the memory pointed to by prio_head in stream out is not released.

The memory leak information is as follows:
 unreferenced object 0xffff88801fe79f80 (size 64):
   comm "sctp_repo", pid 7957, jiffies 4294951704 (age 36.480s)
   hex dump (first 32 bytes):
     80 9f e7 1f 80 88 ff ff 80 9f e7 1f 80 88 ff ff  ................
     90 9f e7 1f 80 88 ff ff 90 9f e7 1f 80 88 ff ff  ................
   backtrace:
     [<ffffffff81b215c6>] kmalloc_trace+0x26/0x60
     [<ffffffff88ae517c>] sctp_sched_prio_set+0x4cc/0x770
     [<ffffffff88ad64f2>] sctp_stream_init_ext+0xd2/0x1b0
     [<ffffffff88aa2604>] sctp_sendmsg_to_asoc+0x1614/0x1a30
     [<ffffffff88ab7ff1>] sctp_sendmsg+0xda1/0x1ef0
     [<ffffffff87f765ed>] inet_sendmsg+0x9d/0xe0
     [<ffffffff8754b5b3>] sock_sendmsg+0xd3/0x120
     [<ffffffff8755446a>] __sys_sendto+0x23a/0x340
     [<ffffffff87554651>] __x64_sys_sendto+0xe1/0x1b0
     [<ffffffff89978b49>] do_syscall_64+0x39/0xb0
     [<ffffffff89a0008b>] entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x63/0xcd

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-49013 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 637784ade221 and fixed in 5.4.226 with commit a7555681e50b
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 637784ade221 and fixed in 5.10.158 with commit 176ee6c673cc
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 637784ade221 and fixed in 5.15.82 with commit 0dfb9a566327
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 637784ade221 and fixed in 6.0.12 with commit fa20f8827125
	Issue introduced in 4.15 with commit 637784ade221 and fixed in 6.1 with commit 9ed7bfc79542

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-49013
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	include/net/sctp/stream_sched.h
	net/sctp/stream.c
	net/sctp/stream_sched.c
	net/sctp/stream_sched_prio.c
	net/sctp/stream_sched_rr.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a7555681e50bdebed2c40ff7404ee73c2e932993
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/176ee6c673ccd118e9392fd2dbb165423bdb99ca
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0dfb9a566327182387c90100ea54d8426cee8c67
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/fa20f88271259d42ebe66f0a8c4c20199e888c99
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9ed7bfc79542119ac0a9e1ce8a2a5285e43433e9