Subject: CVE-2022-48934: nfp: flower: Fix a potential leak in nfp_tunnel_add_shared_mac()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

nfp: flower: Fix a potential leak in nfp_tunnel_add_shared_mac()

ida_simple_get() returns an id between min (0) and max (NFP_MAX_MAC_INDEX)
inclusive.
So NFP_MAX_MAC_INDEX (0xff) is a valid id.

In order for the error handling path to work correctly, the 'invalid'
value for 'ida_idx' should not be in the 0..NFP_MAX_MAC_INDEX range,
inclusive.

So set it to -1.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48934 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.1 with commit 20cce8865098 and fixed in 5.4.182 with commit 5ad5886f85b6
	Issue introduced in 5.1 with commit 20cce8865098 and fixed in 5.10.103 with commit af4bc921d39d
	Issue introduced in 5.1 with commit 20cce8865098 and fixed in 5.15.26 with commit 9d8097caa732
	Issue introduced in 5.1 with commit 20cce8865098 and fixed in 5.16.12 with commit 4086d2433576
	Issue introduced in 5.1 with commit 20cce8865098 and fixed in 5.17 with commit 3a14d0888eb4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48934
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/tunnel_conf.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5ad5886f85b6bd893e3ed19013765fb0c243c069
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/af4bc921d39dffdb83076e0a7eed1321242b7d87
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/9d8097caa73200710d52b9f4d9f430548f46a900
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4086d2433576baf85f0e538511df97c8101e0a10
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3a14d0888eb4b0045884126acc69abfb7b87814d