Subject: CVE-2022-48783: net: dsa: lantiq_gswip: fix use after free in gswip_remove()

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: dsa: lantiq_gswip: fix use after free in gswip_remove()

of_node_put(priv->ds->slave_mii_bus->dev.of_node) should be
done before mdiobus_free(priv->ds->slave_mii_bus).

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2022-48783 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.10.101 with commit e177d2e85ebc and fixed in 5.10.102 with commit f48bd3413771
	Issue introduced in 5.15.24 with commit b5652bc50dde and fixed in 5.15.25 with commit df2495f329b0
	Issue introduced in 5.16.10 with commit 2443ba2fe396 and fixed in 5.16.11 with commit c61f599b8d33

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2022-48783
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/dsa/lantiq_gswip.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f48bd34137718042872d06f2c7332b3267a29165
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/df2495f329b08ac0d0d3e6334a01955ae839005e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c61f599b8d33adfa256126a6695c734c0de331cb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8c6ae46150a453f8ae9a6cd49b45f354f478587d